• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
noobfilter allows you to auto kick people of a certain level. Country tags just checks your login IP vs a chart and gives you a little flag by your name.

SmittyWerbenManJenson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2012
Is the IRC mutator working for anyone? For me it justs prints out when a player joins and when they leave, nothing else, even though it should echo more game stuff.

kryto_420

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
kf-bots

kf-bots

ok so i have the bots mutater and it wont let me pick my perk why?

Franivelius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2012
Argentina
Hey now that the Killing Floor Steam Workshop is out, it would be great if the authors of the whitelisted mutators upload them there!

RonaldLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2012
Florida
www.1upclan.info
Roll The Dice (by Sinnerg et al)
By entering !rtd in game chat (not team chat) a player takes a gamble to receive a random advantage of disadvantage. Examples include; ammo refill, lose all money, temporary god mode, spawn a FleshPound.
The link is dead. Does anyone have a dl link for this mutator?