• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

marco.nadal.75

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
KF IRC Bot only shows 'Current Scores:'

KF IRC Bot only shows 'Current Scores:'

Note: I am running a dedicated server with the Brute and Doom 3 Monster mutes. (Non-whitelist)
I am using the in-game GUI to choose server settings and click 'DEDICATED', then start another killingfloor.exe to join the server.

1. Download KFIRCBot.rar
2. Read readme.txt, it is v.0.1
3. Copy KFIRCBot.u to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System
4. Edit killingfloor\System\killingfloor.ini:

In the [Engine.GameEngine] section, add

ServerActors=KFIRCBot.KFIRC

At the bottom of the .ini, add:

[KFIRCBot.KFIRC]
ircServer=irc.gamesurge.net
ircPort=6667
ircNick=OzzieMutate
ircChannel=#killingfloor
color1=04
color2=12

5. Go to gamesurge and register OzzieMutate nick.

When I start my dedicated server, using the in-game GUI, the IRC server will print the message:
*** OzzieMutate has joined #killingfloor

After each round:
<OzzieMutate> Current Scores:

I have two questions:

1) What is the expected output? I'm assuming it would display the player name and their score?

2) Is there a chance this or future versions could have more messages, like these:

On server start:
<OzzieMutate> Map: kf-foundry; Type: Normal, Long; Mutes: AddBrute, Doom3Monsters, KillMessageV2;

When players join:
<OzzieMutate> fuzzy_bunny has joined.

After a round:
<OzzieMutate> Current Scores:
marco.nadal.75: 83
fuzzy_bunny: 265
woz: 312

zhidd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 24, 2012
Can someone re-upload/mirror the links for Server Ads for KF? Thanks

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
Added.

Dead Space (A WPC Mod)
A WPC Mod for the science fiction survival horror Dead Space. Weapons, Perks, Skins, and Necromorphs await you.

Specimen Versus Modification (by Marco)
Players take control of specimens and attack human players using enhanced senses and special moves.
Credits to TheBlackCheetah for the original concept and WPC Clan / Lethal_Vortex for beta testing.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Thanks mate. I put a guide written by one of our members Blackjack on the front page of the mod for a solution to prevent the crashing for clients.
Sweet, cheers. This might stop me crashing now and then. I'll give feedback to help prove that it works when i've tried it to help get others wanting to do it. Maybe you should put this in another section and hopefully get it stickied.

IAmSecretSpy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2012
Is this updated by chance? I saw a thread about a month ago that they were whitelisting Mods/Muts if accepted. I didn't see any word on if any in there besides IJC's were accepted. There are a Few Mut's that i would like to see whitelisted that don't affect perk progression and or gameplay. Id rather not resort to getting another server just to use Greylisted Mod's and Mut's...

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Is this updated by chance? I saw a thread about a month ago that they were whitelisting Mods/Muts if accepted. I didn't see any word on if any in there besides IJC's were accepted. There are a Few Mut's that i would like to see whitelisted that don't affect perk progression and or gameplay. Id rather not resort to getting another server just to use Greylisted Mod's and Mut's...
The whitelist is getting updated in this new patch. We'll have to go from there.

tehmadcap

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2010
Whitelisted as of today:

NoobFilter

InformativeScoreboard

MutKillMessageV2

Mapvote fix V2

Country Tags

:D

Not whitelisted:

Shiver