• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF "Incendiary" Content and "PostMortem" Character Packs released

KF needs a flying enemy. A mutant cross between a wasp or a freakin' eagle or something like that :D ...grabs onto you with it's talons and mercilessly stings you. Loud buzzy wings etc.

If it is even possible, it would be damn hard to introduce in the maps because since its flying, it would need diff. pathnodes for the AI.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When pressing number keys to select weapons, the selection still defaults on the most powerful weapon even if it has no ammo, i.e. empty HC and full pistol. This has been a issue mentioned numerous times in the past year plus. I assumed with the coding required to fix this that it would take at least a year. But i was wrong, its going to take two. :p

Upvote 0
hahaha, what is this.

That's really all I have to say about Mac10 for firebug. I'm just shaking my head in bewilderment. You guys don't even listen.

I like the Mac, it's just the balance changes aren't extensive enough, especially the Law and Berserker. Katana is still clearly better. Scar nerf was unneeded. Sharpie did not get nerfed enough.

I would hope they just withheld some stuff for halloween. :p

Upvote 0
I like new gun MAC-10 very much.

I use it as a primary firebug weapon now, seconadary is not a flamethrower. I have used Katana with it. Im lookin for third weapon with those. So its gonna be MAC10 + Katana + ? ..Very excited about this.

Its fun to use with single shot mode, and just flame those spesimens, some with ironsight, some without it. High recoil for suits good also with rapid fire, so not too overpowered as said.

Im firebug lvl 4 and have played Hard difficulty. Looking forward how to survive waves 8-10 with those weapon combinations.

Maybe overpowered? Maybe, but i think thats just right way for new weapon to come.

Dualwield option would be great for that new gun? But not for damage, it would just look cool :)

LAW i havent tested yet, but sounds good. Seems like Pattys rockets are blown larger radius also?

New money system is great!!

Scar nerf? I didnt hope that to come.

Maybe nerf xbow and M14 more instead? Not weight, but less damage.

But this was great update. Very great.

Ty!

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
I see the LAW got changed. Is it useful now?
I couldn't kill a FP on hard, singleplayer with it.
Demo got more ammo with it but its weight remains the same which communicates an unchanged ammount of usefulness to me...

I dont know, tried it on solo suicidal but it didnt seem much better, would have to try it on a 6 man game to see wether the blast damage can take out anything above clots.

i didnt notice any change on the chainsaw

Yeah...

Next patch plz.

LOL yeah.

translation: is this really the update that took almost a year to complete?

Yeah I gotta say Im not exactly that thrilled about the update, I mean we all waited it for a year and its basically nothing new. At least they fixed m14 and LAW. Or did they? We'll have to see. BUT THEN AGAIN I suppose we cant really expect anything more from a free content update nor such a small team.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah I gotta say Im not exactly that thrilled about the update, I mean we all waited it for a year and its basically nothing new. BUT THEN AGAIN I suppose we cant really expect anything more from a free content update nor such a small team.

Explain why the "Level up" content patch is full of epicness but why this patch suck since both are free.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0