• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
BEEEEEES
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is anyone else having problems with the guns and glow sticks? almost all the guns, (crossbow, boomstick, ESC) are blank, un renderd camos, and the glow sticks dont glow, and ALL of the explosions are un renderd and don't make any sound or any visual effect, just a puff of smoke. can someone help me with this?
    Hi, me and my buddies are currently starting up a server that would utilize the WTF pack; however, we only want to use the WTF Weapons, and leave out the WTFZeds. Is it possible to do so since you mentioned in the first post of your thread that both components need to be added in order for the pack to function?
    Hey hope you dont mind if I separate glowsticks and flares from wtf mut to be used on dark maps without having to use the entire WTF mut? I'll give you guys all the credit for the code ofc (assuming you coded it by yourselves)
    Hi BEEEEEES, I'm conor from the wolfpackclan, Thanks for making the WTF Mut!! we have it on one of our servers and it is awesome!!!
    Peas made the textures, I did the coding.

Also, thanks! v1.3 actually just finished uploading, check it out.
    When I was playing WTF mod a while ago, they said that you made it, and completely alone to! Is this true, or just a rumor?

And if you did make it, awesome job :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…