Isu-152 Isu-100 Isu-122

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Lt_Kettch

FNG / Fresh Meat

THIS IS MAADNESS !!!

Its 80cm madness.
(Would make a nice mesh, eye candy for a map like the naval guns on Sevastopol in the mod)

otester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006

THIS IS MAADNESS !!!

Its 80cm madness.
(Would make a nice mesh, eye candy for a map like the naval guns on Sevastopol in the mod)

Hell yeah!

I'd love to fire M829E3 out of that with 80cm casing (normal 12cm warhead). Penetration stats would be off the charts.

Anyone know what the muzzle energy (in Mega-Joules) are?

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
if you fire that gun on an arad server, the shell will land 3 servers away on another arad map :=

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
Yeah--who made that map? I'm sure the mapmaker would love to see that to-scale Dora in an Ostfront map.

Britney.. obviously you grew back to blonde :]

UncleDrax said:
Back int he mod, [size=+1]Koetje[/size] made a level called RO-Dora.. amazingly enough.. it had a Dora gun in it.

It's ok.. i know you have kids and that jerk KFed and all.. and Paris probably rubbed off on you a tad...

dogbadger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2006
here to kill your monster
So how are any or all of these models going Tman?
I imaging you are busy with content for the mods but i was wondering what the story was with these so far. Were you planning to do all three together or just sticking with the isu152 for now?

edit : BTW sorry to be pedantic - and I'm sure it was a typo cos you have since refered to the SU-100, but the 3rd model is an Su-122.
I say this cos there is also an ISU-122 - its outwardly identical to the ISU152, but for the armament of a longer barrelled 122mm gun.
There was also an ISU-122s, this had an improved 122mm gun set in a ball mantlet, allowing a wider traverse arc.

Last edited:

merder

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2006
California
Tankman, where/how do you plan to implement these tanks? I'd really, REALLY love to use them to rip those Tigers some new exhaust ports.

tankman24

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Miami Fl
www.darkesthourgame.com
I have a buddy of mine that is willing to animate them for me and another that will texture so Its depending on when i can get back to them. DUe to i still have to finish up school work and lots of Darkest Hour Mod Priorities But Is not really a prob Only time will tell. ;)