• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Isu-152 Isu-100 Isu-122

ww2_d_dora_06.JPG

THIS IS MAADNESS !!!

Its 80cm madness.
(Would make a nice mesh, eye candy for a map like the naval guns on Sevastopol in the mod)

Upvote 0
Yeah--who made that map? I'm sure the mapmaker would love to see that to-scale Dora in an Ostfront map.

Britney.. obviously you grew back to blonde :]

UncleDrax said:
Back int he mod, [size=+1]Koetje[/size] made a level called RO-Dora.. amazingly enough.. it had a Dora gun in it.

It's ok.. i know you have kids and that jerk KFed and all.. and Paris probably rubbed off on you a tad...

Upvote 0
So how are any or all of these models going Tman?
I imaging you are busy with content for the mods but i was wondering what the story was with these so far. Were you planning to do all three together or just sticking with the isu152 for now?

edit : BTW sorry to be pedantic - and I'm sure it was a typo cos you have since refered to the SU-100, but the 3rd model is an Su-122.
I say this cos there is also an ISU-122 - its outwardly identical to the ISU152, but for the armament of a longer barrelled 122mm gun.
There was also an ISU-122s, this had an improved 122mm gun set in a ball mantlet, allowing a wider traverse arc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0