• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Isu-152 Isu-100 Isu-122

check this out guys :D:D the isu-100 and 122 are not mine THey where contributed :). But yeah im hoppign to give the comunity some good Fighting power against the new german King tiger :rolleyes: (otester) hehe dont think the russians will be out ballanced .. :p

3todual2rj8.png

3todual3lb5.png

3todualpr3.png

Last edited:
From the looks of it, they'll need at least a little bit of work.

There's the aerials, those cables, they all have to go. There's some other features that are better done in textures. They aren't hi poly models but they might need a bit of shaving to get them to a usable state.

My KT is 8000+ lol and apparently usuable according to some people ;)

Upvote 0
As you know FOR RO you dont have to make a tank limitied to 6500 tris you can go quite over that i mean the engine wont blow up because of it. People are just goign to have to get better machines to cope with the fps lag, my sherman model is 7133 I cannot go any lower because will distort the model to pure sh** . . but then again we have to test it in game see what happens. .

Upvote 0
I recommend people buy an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.

IIRC, anything more than 1 core is not utilised by ROOST so it would be pointless, cost wise but good for other games.

I would hardly call making other people buy a new PC a friendly way to distribute your mod...

Well Crysis will force a lot of people to upgrade, does the same thing apply here?

Upvote 0
otester said:
Well Crysis will force a lot of people to upgrade, does the same thing apply here?

You don't seriously think DH can be compared with Crysis do you? It's not the new walhalla in games that DH's being made for, it's RO, a game that runs on a ~4 year old engine, it has limits, which are surely already pushed to the max..Saying people should upgrade their rig to play DH sounds like total nonsense, since RO can decently run on quite a crappy system, which is one of its powers. Taking that out of the equation will only make your playerbase smaller, where its already quite small for RO in comparison to other stuff. Eitherway, it's all your choice.

Upvote 0
You don't seriously think DH can be compared with Crysis do you? It's not the new walhalla in games that DH's being made for, it's RO, a game that runs on a ~4 year old engine, it has limits, which are surely already pushed to the max..Saying people should upgrade their rig to play DH sounds like total nonsense, since RO can decently run on quite a crappy system, which is one of its powers. Taking that out of the equation will only make your playerbase smaller, where its already quite small for RO in comparison to other stuff. Eitherway, it's all your choice.

Most people that go on this forum, not the majority of ROOST users which are just your standard noob would probably never find the mod anyways. The ones that do go on the forums are fare likely to have a better PC since they are just the standard noob.

Upvote 0