• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Golden AK47

One more question do you think you could teach me all that stuff sometime? like how to make it into a mutator?
We'll see but lately i've been rather busy with work.

Looking forward to trying it ^^ haven't had much time to play killing floor lately, gotta focus on studying for finals so i can actually get into a good college :D

You and me both brother :)
You can try my mutator above out. All you got to do is install the files to your KF and buy the AK47. Works on it's own or whatever.

[url]http://www.fluxiserver.co.uk/files/GoldAK47Mut.rar[/URL]

Upvote 0
I am not able to use this. I added it in the mutator list. It is shown in the trader list but when click on "buy" , nothing happens.:(

Huh, that's weird and you put everything in the right spot? well try reinstalling it if you haven't already. Also what do you mean by nothing happens, does the ak look the same or what happens?. I will try my best to help you get it working :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Huh, that's weird and you put everything in the right spot? well try reinstalling it if you haven't already. Also what do you mean by nothing happens, does the ak look the same or what happens?. I will try my best to help you get it working :)
As Joseph says, reinstall as you might be missing/misplaced a file. Also if this doesn't work, look into your System folder and open up KillingFloor.log. Check there for any errors to do with the AK47.

Upvote 0
Any videos or pictures of it? The OP's video does not work anymore

All settings maxed other than HDR Bloom and motion blur being turned off.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
This needs to be Updated, Textures aren't showing up in First Person/Shop as stated above^

It does however show up in Third Person on the Ground.

Surprised its still Whitelisted haha
Do you know how old this is?

Last time the original modder logged in was 6/25

And even before that is was still bugged.
You can either wait until someone who cares shows up and remakes this, or if the OP actually bothers coming back and making a new version which wouldnt be whitelisted for a while...But thats untrue, The Lar and Executioner reskins got whitelisted pretty fast.

Upvote 0
Do you know how old this is?

Last time the original modder logged in was 6/25

And even before that is was still bugged.
You can either wait until someone who cares shows up and remakes this, or if the OP actually bothers coming back and making a new version which wouldnt be whitelisted for a while...But thats untrue, The Lar and Executioner reskins got whitelisted pretty fast.
Actually I was the one who coded it for him and it should all work. The only bug (which I kinda warned) was that the discounts wont work on the perk because it's classed as a seperate weapon to the AK47 itself (to get the third person textures to work).

Upvote 0
Actually I was the one who coded it for him and it should all work. The only bug (which I kinda warned) was that the discounts wont work on the perk because it's classed as a seperate weapon to the AK47 itself (to get the third person textures to work).
Then can you please re-do this? For the sake of other users.
Whiskey got 2 reskins done and whitelisted very quickly, which were the Lar and Executioner. You can ask him for help or use his muts as a example.

Upvote 0