• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Golden AK47

Then can you please re-do this? For the sake of other users.
Whiskey got 2 reskins done and whitelisted very quickly, which were the Lar and Executioner. You can ask him for help or use his muts as a example.

Quickly was only because a round of whitelisting was close though i think, Still the quicker its ready, the quicker it can be submitted

Upvote 0
All settings maxed other than HDR Bloom and motion blur being turned off.
Spoiler!

Thank you for the screenshots. Although it looks good as a golden weapon, I personally think that it would look better if it was more of a richer wood color and had a darker metal color tone. But since its meant to be a golden gun, then I would say that it does look good, but maybe lighten the brightness of it.

EDIT: Just gave it a short run, and yes, it is whitelisted because I was able to play with my perks AND level them up too

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For what I know, they don't consist of third person models.

Meh, 3rd persons isnt necessary.
I tried the mut again, and it worked. As far as i know, i removed other mutators besides whitelisted ones (Lar/Executioners/Moss 12/Brute/Etc), one of the mutators i didnt use was Serverperks.
Now using Serverperks, the AK is no longer buyable.

I made my own GoldAK, this one has to much orange.
158041i.jpg

And its textures if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, may i have a quick question?

I have downloaded this mutator, installed on dedicated server (using only whitelisted mutators) with 1045 (2012 Xmas fixed) version.

it seems, that mutator is running (server info, also in server admin checked and runinng), also clients download all files from my redirect ok, but ingame there appears to be no change. Also i asked friend, and he told me, that from 3rd person my classic ak47 looks still same.

Can you tell me if this mod is working for someone with same version?
Or should i just not focus on it, and not to use this mutator?
There is also some DLC ak47 from now, but not very cheap pack. (but that is offtopic)

BTW, as appears here, it is whitelisted, right?
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84237[/URL]

Thanks in advance for your info.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I cant help you with online problems, but yes it is whitelisted.
I got a achievement while having this on.

Also, im not gonna lie, i replace OP's texture with the new offical one.
You can now play with the real Gold for free.
-link-
You sure thats legal to post? I mean...totally not complaining. Works though, many tanks to op and DMN and TWI of course for whitelisting this.

Upvote 0