• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Golden AK47

Upvote 0
Well which ever one might have a better chance of getting whitelisted ;)

Btw here is the link to the full texture file i just copied the whole thing instead of just the Ak47:

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?exoocu4mo6frh7q[/URL]

Oh and I forgot here are the 3rd person models. I hope you can do something with them. :D

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?z56tw78c6opwicw[/URL]
I'll sort it out for you. Why didn't you rename the files by the way? This will make version mismatchs for clients/servers. I will rename them for you.

Upvote 0
Ok yeah sorry I forgot but you can just call them like golden ak or something
Yeah it's no problem, just a big issue to learn otherwise you're going to get some major problems as you may notice on this forums with people not renaming files.

I have work 10-2 today (GMT) but I will sort it out after I come back. You have two options for the mutator (yeah sorry I want you to think about it as it's your project and I don't want to put my foot in it so to speak):
1.) Make it re-skin the standard AK47 so it uses your texture instead of theirs.
2.) Make it a whole weapon but cause it's golden, make it a little more powerful maybe? This will have a slight increase per bullet and a little higher price for the weapon itself.

Oh and why you going for whitelisting anyway? No offence, but it seems to be a silly thing to go on the whitelist. A full weapon has a better chance of whitelisting then a re-texture cause of the purpose of it.

I'll be back later to do this for you :)

Upvote 0
Yeah it's no problem, just a big issue to learn otherwise you're going to get some major problems as you may notice on this forums with people not renaming files.

I have work 10-2 today (GMT) but I will sort it out after I come back. You have two options for the mutator (yeah sorry I want you to think about it as it's your project and I don't want to put my foot in it so to speak):
1.) Make it re-skin the standard AK47 so it uses your texture instead of theirs.
2.) Make it a whole weapon but cause it's golden, make it a little more powerful maybe? This will have a slight increase per bullet and a little higher price for the weapon itself.

Oh and why you going for whitelisting anyway? No offence, but it seems to be a silly thing to go on the whitelist. A full weapon has a better chance of whitelisting then a re-texture cause of the purpose of it.

I'll be back later to do this for you :)

I only wanted it whitelisted because it would be cool to play with a golden ak and still be able to level up :) and I honestly dont know which one to pick :(

Upvote 0
Man you rock Flux! and also I am sorry I required so much help I am just a amateur at this stuff I hope to put more stuff up over the summer. Thanks for everything.
It's no problem at all honestly. Don't be sorry about requiring help as it will take awhile to get to be able to do everything. Any help needed, just ask :)

Upvote 0