Golden AK47

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
Hey guys I don't know if you're interested but I just made a custom AK47 texture that in my opinion looks pretty cool. My friend FluX helped me make it into a mutator so it is available for download for whoever wants to try it. Leave your opinion on my post and leave any suggestions too. :D

GUYS THIS HAD BEEN SUBMITTED FOR WHITELISTING!!!!! :D
Golden Ak47 In killing floor - YouTube

FULL RELEASE: http://www.fluxiserver.co.uk/files/GoldAK47Mut.rar

Textures: Me
Mutator: FluX <- awesome guy ;)

Last edited:

notshekki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2011
It DOES look pretty sweet! :D So shiny... Are you playing on high settings for graphics?

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
Do you have the 3rd person view models and ground models textured as well?
I will make those but even if i do it won't matter because I don't know how to make it into a mutator so when you try to play online it will say version mismatch :(

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
same here, killing floor has pretty good graphics but low requirements so i run it on a laptop ^^

Btw, it's just a texture change right? No stat changes?

No just for looks :) and when you get commando 6 it rocks anyways :)

Gartley

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 27, 2010
UK
www.wildcardproductionstudios.co.uk
You can use a method identical to what I used for the Executioner texture. Although if you want the 3rd person models to work that involves a little more work.

Spoiler!

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
You can use a method identical to what I used for the Executioner texture. Although if you want the 3rd person models to work that involves a little more work.

Spoiler!
Haha honestly gartley I was going to ask you for help, I have the files but I have to work on the 3rd person textures too.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
I am still not sure how to do it but if this is accomplished do you think it will be whitelisted? or no?
Personally I couldn't see a point in getting it whitelisted as I think they will see it as "it needs a purpose" more then just a retexture.

If you come across any problems then give us a shout :)
(Seems like me and Gartley can do a lot of helpping recently lol)

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
Personally I couldn't see a point in getting it whitelisted as I think they will see it as "it needs a purpose" more then just a retexture.

If you come across any problems then give us a shout :)
(Seems like me and Gartley can do a lot of helpping recently lol)

Yeah I need help making this into a mutator.

Joseph585

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2011
Well send them to me when you're happy with it all. Also do you want this as a replacement texture mutator or a new weapon?
That sounds awesome and i know this probably won't get whitelisted but i really want it to be. A lot of people want this.