• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF [Gametype] Legacy Mod

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
legacylogo1.png

The Legacy Mod contains all zeds made by de WPC, Hemi and Whisky. Since the clan has moved on and these were gathering dust in a corner somewhere on my computer, I decided to release them to the public with a easy GameType mod. You can also download the source and make your own version. All we ask is a little credit on other versions of the zeds. Enjoy.

Lemme know if there are problems. I might fix them...but since the source is included... you can probably do it yourself.

-= DOWNLOAD =-

Custom Zed spawn names:

WPCClassicServerMut.ClassicCrawler (normal crawler but without the stupid "jump" animation error in the serverlogs)
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieHellFire
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieBastard
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieFatale
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieShiver
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieGoreShank
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieShafter
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieSick
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieBrute
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieFleshPummel
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieDarkBrute
WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieButcher
WPCClassicServerMut.ClimbingCrawler

The gametype is a mix of normal KF zeds and ours.

Last edited:
Why need to replace gametype for that task? It's unneccesary.

As I was saying... This is something we had running on our old servers. I thought yunno... I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS OR SOMETHING!!!

I can't be arsed to create separate mutators, or fix the old ones. This one works. This is what I had laying around, so this is what you get.

I can take it down again if you want? :D

ps : the source is included so just write your own mutators with it or something.

Wut? No Nazis or The Maul?!

Maul is Benjamins project that never got finished. The Nazi's ....bleh. Too much effort to fix and it prob has a **** ton of bugs.

Also...some of the code has been debugged for the zeds. Which was never done to the separate mutator... so yeah. These zeds have updated code and all. (not much, just little tweaks.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh just noticed that the Butcher is like the Maul... and also like the Nazi Mauler.
Is Dark Brute and Flesh Pummel just reskins of the Brute & FP?

Also you forgot to add HardPat in the list.
Oh you should reskin HardPat as the Mecha Hitler.

All in all, everything seem okay, the Bastard disappeared when i blasted him with the hunting shotty thou.

Upvote 0
Oh just noticed that the Butcher is like the Maul... and also like the Nazi Mauler.
Is Dark Brute and Flesh Pummel just reskins of the Brute & FP?

Also you forgot to add HardPat in the list.
Oh you should reskin HardPat as the Mecha Hitler.

All in all, everything seem okay, the Bastard disappeared when i blasted him with the hunting shotty thou.

FleshPummel and DarkBrute also have slightly different stats in speed, damage and rage. And I forgot about HardPat yes. lol.

Dunno about the bastard. Did it happen all the time with all the weapons?

Upvote 0
Use Sandbox to increase waves and difficulty, and serverperks or Scrn to level up or whatever. The mod is made for admins, but you can SP it to some degree if you are into this sorta thing. Spoke with a few people that use it SP to get a bigger challenge or something. The zeds are different from their original mutator brothers. Some are debugged a bit.

The new dead space mod will also have some changes. New weapons and zeds that were previously exclusive to WPC servers. Since I no longer am a part of that, it's time for everyone to enjoy them. Source will be included, so you can edit things yourself.

Upvote 0
Hi all!

I use ScrN Balance gametype, but i want these zeds. Can i use these zeds with ScrN gametype?

Thanks for the answers.

ScrN Floor gametype (ScrnGameType) isn't required by ScrN Balance. ScrN Balance can be used with stock KFGameType or its descendants, including this Legacy Mod. Legacy Mod can't be used with TSC though.

The other way to spawn those zeds is via ZED Manager. But I haven't seen the code yet, so I can't tell for sure if it will work.

Upvote 0
I use them successfully with ZED Manager, like so:

Code:
[ScrnZedManager.ZedCfgB]
ZedDefs=(Kind="BRUTE",UserName=,ClassName="WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieDarkBrute",bEnabled=True)
ZedDefs=(Kind="FFP",Username=,Package=,ClassName="WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieFleshPummel",bEnabled=True)
ZedDefs=(Kind="HUSK",Username=,Package=,ClassName="WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieHellFire",bEnabled=True)
ZedDefs=(Kind="SCRAKE",Username=,Package=,ClassName="WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieButcher",bEnabled=True)
ZedDefs=(Kind="SICK",UserName=,ClassName="WPCClassicServerMut.ZombieSick",bEnabled=True)
I had to use the following package [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=100703[/URL] to make it possible for players to connect to my server (thanks, poosh). You may not need this, though.

Upvote 0
ScrN Floor gametype (ScrnGameType) isn't required by ScrN Balance. ScrN Balance can be used with stock KFGameType or its descendants, including this Legacy Mod. Legacy Mod can't be used with TSC though.

The other way to spawn those zeds is via ZED Manager. But I haven't seen the code yet, so I can't tell for sure if it will work.

Thanks poosh the answer:)

Upvote 0

ZED manager doesn't work with a few of the WPC zeds such as the Hellfire and Bastard but I could work together some code to add them in

Upvote 0