• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Release Updates! (Pt 1 April)

Indeed it's looking very nice. I do hope that you are going to put just as much effort into Axis forces as you have the allied!

Our current plans are to add some new weapons and vehicles to the axis sides and probably some new player models in later patches. Release 1 is more focussed towards the allied side but the axis will get a bunch of upgrades eventually.

and worluk like i said you are entitled to your opinion if you wish to disscuss it further i think you have my msn I am always more than willing to talk to you there and even take advice on how to fix things. As far as some alterior motives go I can talk to you about those too...certainly it's not as sinister as people have made out.

Upvote 0
I want to say that the parachute dudes look so cute up in the sky!

Awww...

And I think we may need a narrator-off between Harvey and Nestor--when are MN going to start with the narrated videos so they can compete too?

Oh, and it's far from settled that the CC method is best for all RO mods, so I hope there's plenty of room for MN and DH to work on that--do you guys want to do a combined, single app for both mods?

Upvote 0
I would love to do a combined single app with MN that would be a great end goal i'm not sure it will happen however we'll see after release 1...oh and the narrator is me not harvey, its not as good as nestors where my computer is and where im recording is an echoey box in my house lol. Thanks for the support brit alway welcome :D

Upvote 0
That seems like a missed opportunity IMO.
I'm sure you are aware what happened with MN without RO integration.
I understand it might be impossible to integrate it without loosing certain ambitions, but I urge you to try it.

Apart from that: wow what a nice plane !
Looking forward to all your gameplay changes :D

Greetingz, Monk.

I believe the reason why CC was integrated into RO: O because you still play as Russians in the mod and it ties in with the Eastern Front more. Think of this as a sort of add-on or expansion to RO: O. The other mods focus entirely on different campaigns that are set in other foreign countrys so it seems wise just to keep them separate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have one question about the Opel Blitz, say when your first enter it, if you sit at the back and exit out again you actually stay inside of the vehicle but can move freely around quite similar to BF1942 Forgotten Hope mod. By getting out of the truck you simply just open the backdoor and jump off, the same could apply to half-tracks. Could it be implemented ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0