• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Darkest Hour Release Updates! (Pt 1 April)

ExoCet-NAW

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
hey, can anyone give me some server reqs for running a DH server?
Bandwith, etc.. I just happen to work in a DC. and thinking about running a east coast server.

I hope you are referring to setting up a server after our Official Release and not before ??????.

al that information will be sent out with our server files to those that do the necessary when we ask them to.

Deathshead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 5, 2008
We have a rack of older dell 1950's doing nothing, that i could probably use, I just have to see about some bandwith.. hmmmmm

Monkwarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
In my opinion all mods need to be integrated, just like Carp Crosses.
Yep.
Both MN and DH have choosen to stay independant mods from RO.
There is still another choice: the MN and DH team could form 1 mod.
That way the RO community is not "split" into 3 parts but only into 2 parts.
It's a win-win-win situation IMO.

Monk.

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
Yep.
Both MN and DH have choosen to stay independant mods from RO.
There is still another choice: the MN and DH team could form 1 mod.
That way the RO community is not "split" into 3 parts but only into 2 parts.
It's a win-win-win situation IMO.

Monk.
Might be worth it in the end but what about the intro and loading pictures ?

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
we'd be willing to do new ones of those the reflect the merger but it would depend a great deal on the MN team, if it does happen it would probs be a while after DH release 1.
I agree it would be great to have everything under one roof. A MOD that has Africa, Italy and France.

A lot of stumbling blocks...but hey I thought the same when Campagna Italiana and Burning Sands merged into Mare Nostrum a while back.