• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

That particular video was posted on youtube very recently, and only appeared on GameSpy (and a couple of other sites) today...and it hasn't been posted in this thread before.

If you don't like the fact that people in this thread keep bashing the game - feel free to stop reading it instead of getting your undies in a bunch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just vote with your wallet and don't buy it. Problem solved.

Too bad most of the people will just buy it anyways. Maybe not on here because RO2 is coming out around roughly the same time but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people hating on it end up getting it because why not, it's only $50 or whatever.

I mean just think about all the steam boycott groups for L4D2 (totally unjustified imo but whatever), BlOps, etc.

You go in there on release day 80%+ are "In-game" :p. Which I really don't understand cause on PC you have a billion options, you're not nearly as restricted as a console gamer in what kind of games you can play.

But whatever, it's their $$$, it's not like a few pissed off people playing video games are gonna stop the unstoppable march of globalization and giant mega-corporations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
b3.jpg

Green is the new brown. Now with extra bloom for increased realism. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0