• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Doesn't have armour cover arc...but even without that it's a superb wargame...I won many and CMBN is my No1 game fulls top. Next in line is Pantehr Games Battle for the Bulge, though tactical is normally my thing. Squad Battles is a great series aswell but best played PBEM>
    Aha..thats where I've seen you...also on The Wragmer and Matrix by any chance?

Oh and superb game CMBN...now I am eagerly awaiting my ultimate wargame CMx2 on the East front...I just hope it's no more than 5 years away!
    Are you the same Nox as the one on Battlefront CMBN forum? If so thats where I've seen your name.
    Nox I recognise your name....sent a freidn request...I will look out for you on the servers...going by some fo your omments we think a like with regards to RO2.
    Hey man, noticed you mentioned TF2 in the Synapse thread - my SteamID is kapulA, so feel free to add me or send me yours if you're up for a couple o' games of that sometime, I just got back home from uni and have been playing a bit of TF recently, so I'll most likely be around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…