• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Darkest Hour Press Release: DH Manual

Darkest Hour: Penultimate Update Pre Release This is the Penultimate update before the release, next week, of our first Darkest Hour Beta 1. We would like to thank everyone who have given us support over the months and we hope you enjoy playing Darkest Hour. We have a few details to go over in...
  2. A

Darkest Hour Press Release: 2 Weeks Until D-Day

Darkest Hour: 2 Weeks Until D-Day With only a couple of weeks to go until DH is made public our devs are hard at work. While last minute bugs continue to rear their ugly heads the DH team is working around the clock to make sure the first beta of DH is as near perfect as we can manage. In the...
  3. A

Darkest Hour: Release Date Specifics

Darkest Hour May Update Part 2: Release Date Specifics. The Dark Light Games team who have spent the last 18 months creating Darkest Hour would like to thank everyone for their support and patience. As promised last week this update includes release date specifics including the actual day of...
  4. A

Darkest Hour Release Update Part 3: Rule Britannia!

Darkest Hour Release Update Part 3: Rule Britannia! (For those of you who missed our Part 2 update it is in the DH thread in the mod section of this forum) Another week has flown by already but as promised we'll keep bringing you new stuff if we can. This week is no different. First off...
  5. A

Darkest Hour Website: Woes

Dear RO community, First of all let me apologise in advance for posting this in general chat I felt that if I posted it in mod chat it would not get the attention it needs. As many of you are aware the Darkest Hour website and forums are not working as they should be. Despite resetting and...
  6. A

Darkest Hour Release Updates! (Pt 1 April)

Welcome to the first of many Darkest Hour Release Updates: From now until release Darkest Hour will be showing updates at sporadic intervals as we introduce new items and features into the game. With this in mind we have created a short video showing you two of the new features DH will be...
  7. A

M1 Garand En Bloc Clips

Ok so i finally bought an M1 Garand (1943 Springfield) some restoration etc...anyway problem is i stupidly forgot to buy any en bloc clips when i picked up the ammo anyone know where i can pick some up from preferabbly online i know cheaperthandirt.com sells em but they are like cheap chinese...
  8. A

Darkest Hour March Press Release: Release Date

Darkest Hour March Press Release: Release Date Announced! Welcome to the Darkest Hour March Press Release. As many of you will no doubt have realized by the news title and banner Darkest Hour now officially has a release date. You can be expecting to storm the beaches and drop from the skies...
  9. A

Darkest Hour: Feb Press Release!

[U][B]February Press Release:
  10. A

Darkest Hour: December Press Release 2

Darkest Hour December Press Release Part 2: Welcome to the Final Darkest Hour Press Release of the Year! MODDB Top 100: It has been another hectic few weeks in the run up to Christmas for the developers over at Dark-Light Games. We do however have several very exciting updates to bring...
  11. A

Mod of the Year- Top 100

A big congrats to the Darkest Hour and Marenostrum Teams for making the top 100 mods out of around 5000 on moddbs Mod of the Year Competition. Please continue your support for both mods by voting for us at the link below. http://www.moddb.com/events/2007-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100
  12. A

Wanted M1 Garand- Live Firing!

Hey guys, I'm looking to add to my live firing ww2 rifle collection. I really want an M1 garand. I am willing to settle for a later build than ww2 or possibly even a modern replica so long as it doesn't look horrendous. Basically though it will be getting used so has to be live...
  13. A

November Press Release Part 2: BETA!!!!

November Press Release Part 2: Closed Beta Testing Now Open (does that make sense?) Phew that was a close call (apologies to all you folk to the east of me who are getting this update on December 1st). Firstly the bad news, due to several ill/sick developers over the last two weeks we are...
  14. A

Darkest Hour November Update Pt 1

November Media Update Part 1: Well I have to admit it's been an interesting month. The guys at DH have been working as hard as ever. Due to computer problems on my end this 1st release isn't exactly what was planned. However we do have some exciting news to announce. Firstly this is the only...
  15. A

Help!! Pc Problems :(

hey guys, sorry to say i'm here yet again with my restart error. It's getting more and more common. Basically when running games (more and more, it started with company of heros) my computer restarts. System specs: AMD x2 4000, 2 gig ram, geforce 8800GTX gfx card, service pack 2...
  16. A

COH: Opposing Fronts

Didn't see a thread about this game in here so i thought i'd start one. Me and Psycho Sam play pretty regularly and although not super realistic its great fun :D
  17. A

Crash and Restart

Ok guys over the last week or so i've started having the same problem with RO. Certain maps, i.e. black day july load up fine and i can play them for about 2 mins then my computer restarts. I can run a load of other games fine (bioshock fulls settings etc). The only other game i started having...
  18. A

Well I'm Boned

Hey guys, Sure the guys who talk to me on a regular basis know i recently moved back to the US from the UK. I took my rig with me and after the 8 hour journey i turned it on and everything looked good. Then i tried to run a 3d application and bang the screen went nuts, turned out my...
  19. A

See you all stateside

This may seem a little off topic but it was easier than posting on all the respective sites i frequent. Tommorow i move back to the US after 15 years in the UK. Hopefully i'll be checking in and still working for both MN and DH while the move is in progress but don't expect to see much from me...