Darkest Hour Website: Woes

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
Dear RO community,
First of all let me apologise in advance for posting this in general chat I felt that if I posted it in mod chat it would not get the attention it needs. As many of you are aware the Darkest Hour website and forums are not working as they should be. Despite resetting and wiping our forum database and starting afresh the problem does not seem to have been resolved. In the time being I urge anyone who has been having trouble registering for the forums to post in the DH thread in the mod section here. I hope to have this issue resolved by the end of the week. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and I am aware this reflects badly on us as a whole. Please be patient and any help is welcome.

Aeneas2020

Last edited:

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
It doesn't reflect badly on you: we'd much rather you produced a hot mod than a hot website! Trying to do all this stuff without spending any money means that the tools used for the website can be a little risky (can't they, Chris???)!

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
psycho if you pm me mate ill give you my msn address so we can talk over that or email i'd like to get you involved in helping to sort it out....we keep getting a mail server error for some reason.

Pvt.pile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sconnie Botland
*Hits BOT with big stick with nails in it!" Weirdest bot ive seen so far on forums. Hope you get the DH website and forums fixed mate gl.

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
i pmed chicken my email so i can give him our website details i havent got a reply yet

PsYcH0_Ch!cKeN

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
www.ragequit.com
Ok, anyone who's been thus far unable to register to the DH forums, please PM me (on these boards) with the username you're attempting to register, the email address you're trying to use and the exact error message you're getting when it fails. I believe I've found the problem, but I need some real examples to test.

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
thanks chicken btw check your pms,

oh btw for anyone lookin in this thread last weeks DH press release didnt make it onto the forums for one reason or another it is now in the DH thread in the mod section of this forum.