• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PETERPANs

Anti tank class cant reaload C96 pistol

Name of topic is quite true. Anti tank class cant reload C96 pistol. As level 3 german antitank i am able to shot with my C96 pistol but I am not able to reload it. Quite silly, because I see 6 magazines (hud). I saw it many times, but it seems that it is still same as it was. It kicked me to...
  2. PETERPANs

[RO2/RS] Maps are too linear

Sounds good. I know it is not easy, but I am looking forward to you. Would be nice to try it. :D
  3. PETERPANs

I dont like death match style games. I am not talking about them. My point is that maps would be linear but also with more random stuff, that prevents players to run to objective by same way. For example you are running there but suddenly you see that door to your objective are blocked by ruins...
  4. PETERPANs

Funny thing is, when you press F1, and if you see list of enemies and someone is well known to you, you know where is he, which window or spot he likes. :rolleyes: Sometimes it is about grenade, just throw it there, because you know that he playing against you and he is there always. Seems...
  5. PETERPANs

Listen I am not telling you to fix old stuff right now. I am just asking for more flexibility for future. Present maps are too linear. Everyone is running to hot spots like trained dogs. Sometimes it is only about who is there first. If you play it for weeks than it is OK. But after months of...
  6. PETERPANs

Chain of command

1. If disconection, someone is able to change role: so it is fixed right now. 2. I am not game editor, my suggestion is for them. They have tools and time to do it. But we can not force them to do it, they know what is worth to do. Sometimes someone has good point and they agree and sometimes it...
  7. PETERPANs

Chain of command

Hi everyone, I have little idea about chain of command. If war is going on, and if your commander died, than another leader must take his place. Example: - 5 minutes to end - your commander died - our reinforcements are done - enemy is exhausted too - we are holding last objectives Than...
  8. PETERPANs

[How Do I?] My solution

I had trouble with game: 1. launch - OK 2. browsing game menus, mission briefings - OK 3. Launching first map (tutorial) - Total crash Well I did some things, mentioned here, but without major succes. Short after nervous thinking about Tripwire, :D THE IDEA. What about update of old drivers? So...
  9. PETERPANs

Germans had LESS MP40s

I am against it, idea is wrong in terms of accuracy. Before battle of stalingrad in summer 1942, whole soviet armies, divisions were destroyed or captured. Soviet equipment cassulties were mega-colosal in comparison to german casualties. They captured thousands of guns, from firearms to heavy...
  10. PETERPANs

The German team logo has to change.

Something is telling that there will be addon awailable soon to change symbols to right ones ... How hards is to change picture in game menu? Same as for Half life mods? So be it. Also maybe new texture pack for uniforms from unknown source will be there, to show all the things ;).
  11. PETERPANs

Bunker map please?

I like underground instalations, will be there in future only bunker map? I mean only underground map. Scenario would be: 1. Opening bunker entrance by satchels or other kind of explosives. Entrance itself would be defended by general bunker defences like grenade hole on the roof, to throw...
  12. PETERPANs

Unknown enemy reinforcements

Greta and simple idea, easy to implement.
  13. PETERPANs

Your personal RO2 Soundtrack

Would be this :rolleyes: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLdFNYAeWFk"]Horkýže Sl
  14. PETERPANs

New tooltip

It would be: If player is dead by own grenade 20 metres around spawn, than display massage box with ok button. Text would be: Press ` to open console and write "Suicide", than press enter, if you want to respawn.
  15. PETERPANs

New tooltip

I am occasionally victim of of grenade suicides near or inside of spawn points. There is one major reason for this - repick of free class. They also kill someone near them too, sometimes. WHAT ABOUT ADDING TOOLTIP TO INFORM THEM HOW TO USE CONSOLE COMMAND INSTEAD OF ...?:D
  16. PETERPANs

Non-disappearing destroyed tanks

Lets calculate it: IF: - both teams has two tanks - casualties ration will be every 3 minutes for both (ultra super fast battle ;)) - time for map will be 30 minutes THAN: 2*2*(30/3)= 40 objects Where are those milions of polygons? Is destroyed tank detailed like new one? I think not they can...
  17. PETERPANs

Despawning is mistake. If there is option to join server I would like to selcet one with no despawning. I like all the fun, if you not than take your gameplay knife and cut the game to unreal shapes, as you like.
  18. PETERPANs

Tell me how it lag server, from what source you have it. Tank wreckage is not moving, it is not shoting, it does nothing. It is just position of Object XYZ. I would like to know it. ;)
  19. PETERPANs

Gameplay is ruining alll great things like this. No matter how great it is, they tell you and what if it block something. So lets play crap gamepley instead of realism. Lets ruin it again, thank you stupid gameplay.
  20. PETERPANs

Tank ammo info

And if I dont have microphone for some reason? You know baby is sleeping - using headphones and etc. ... Are you sure that I must write it? No radar man, just ammo type hud of gunner like in RO, to see what ammo he is switching on.