• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bunker map please?

PETERPANs

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
I like underground instalations, will be there in future only bunker map? I mean only underground map. Scenario would be:

1. Opening bunker entrance by satchels or other kind of explosives. Entrance itself would be defended by general bunker defences like grenade hole on the roof, to throw grenade down by defenders to room before important doors. Or MG visor or visors for rifles, SMGs ....
2. Conquering the bunker, securing for example prison section, ammo section, inteligence section, food storage section, or just clearing the rooms from enemy. Map would be great for flame throwers.
3. Taking of last stand, final battle with remaining bunker defenses to wipe out all of enemy infantry.

Example of bunker map, only map not the Medal of honor gameplay. Watch it form 6:05 minute

Medal of Honor Allied Assault - Operation Overlord 1/5 - YouTube

Reactions: Nylle
I personally, for a realism aspect, don't think flamethrowers would be a good idea in a bunker. Fire? Closed space? Sounds like a perfect recipe for suffocation. But I do like that idea. Like the RO1 map where you could choose to blow up the door of the bunker. (Don't remember name, haven't been playing for very long)

Upvote 0
The problem with bunkers and fortifications in general is that they're usually designed in games merely to look good, and more often than not in fact hinder the defenders more than help. I assume this is because if they were well designed... the attackers would almost never win with 1:1 player ratio.

Ah.. maybe they should make "Player ratio" a map specific setting so people can realistic do beach attacks and whatnot :p

Upvote 0