• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New tooltip

I am occasionally victim of of grenade suicides near or inside of spawn points. There is one major reason for this - repick of free class. They also kill someone near them too, sometimes.

WHAT ABOUT ADDING TOOLTIP TO INFORM THEM HOW TO USE CONSOLE COMMAND INSTEAD OF ...?:D

Could you explain better?

Last edited:
Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0
A tooltip is like...

when I'm playing an RTS and highlight an icon, a little bubble pops up with an explanation of the icon's function. E.g. "Attack. Press A to hotkey function. Click target and unit will attack it."

So he's saying that there should be some kind of notification that there is a /suicide function in the console commands.

It would probably be best relegated to loading screen tips in an FPS, though.

Upvote 0
A tooltip is like...

when I'm playing an RTS and highlight an icon, a little bubble pops up with an explanation of the icon's function. E.g. "Attack. Press A to hotkey function. Click target and unit will attack it."

So he's saying that there should be some kind of notification that there is a /suicide function in the console commands.

It would probably be best relegated to loading screen tips in an FPS, though.

Thanks, now I understand. Yeah, it's a nice idea.

Upvote 0
i think the suicide command should be fully animated.. pistol to the head
or taking the sharp end of the bayonnet to the gut like a samurai who has dishonored his clan

This way, Suicide also has a unique and humorous tactical function in pubs.

"They're surrounding langer!!!"
*shoots self in head out of fear of being captured*

+ having the option to do so at the end of the match when you have lost would be cool too

sigggh
fantasies

Reactions: Timppaface
Upvote 0