• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

L4D tank VS. KF fleshpound

Unit-05

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Alright guys its time for the heavy weight champions to start beating the s*** out of eachother in the most violent way imaginable.

tank.jpg

VS.
flesh_pound_pr_character_sh.jpg

In the left corner, weighing around 600 pounds, The smasher! The hulk! THE TANK FROM LEFT 4 DEAD!​

In the right corner, Weighing around 450 pounds, The Biomechanical blender, The monster that sets his level of aggresion to 11! THE FLESHPOUND FROM KILLING FLOOR!​

Alright gentlemen, start your debate, who would win?​

Fleshie, no bones about it.

The fleshie is taller in-game and it has flippin' drilldos for hands plus extreme rage powers. Don't forget the metal-plated body!

It also has an awesome metallic voice. :IS2:

But if the Tank made a hard sock to the face, think the fleshpound would loose a couple of teeth? I mean, I know that the fleshpound is a biomechanical monster, and that its bones are reinforced with metal plates. But kenetic energy is a hard thing when it hits.

Upvote 0
That's hard to say really. The l4d2 tank was slightly weakened it seems from l4D since in the first game if he's on fire he runs much faster which doesn't happen in the second game. He also seems much harder to kill and way deadlier in the first game.

Tank health is 8000 on Expert and the Fleshpound health is 5906 at 6 players on Suicidal. If it's those stats, the tank has more health but the FP is more maneuverable. I guess it really depends on who gets the first hit in and if the Tank in question is good at aiming his magic rocks.

Upvote 0
I'd say Fleshpound.

An in depth analysis:

The Tank is made up of extreme muscle and bone growth giving it extreme strength and power, and of course is what gives it its shielding.

The Fleshpound is built up on muscle growth stimulants to build its titanic frame. However it does have plates of metal going underneath its skin to bolt the adrenaline devices securly to the fleshpounds body, and of course protect the Fleshpounds vital organs.

The tank may well be able to hit the fleshpound harder, but the fleshpound has a fair bit more protection, and of course its mace like fists are perfect for tearing through flesh and bone... which is all the Tank has to defend it. Once the flehspound gets hit, its rage and rip up from that point on... but it would be freaking epic...

Of course the Fleshie also has an a bit more motivation...

Reactions: No Glory
Upvote 0
I'd say Fleshpound.

An in depth analysis:

The Tank is made up of extreme muscle and bone growth giving it extreme strength and power, and of course is what gives it its shielding.

The Fleshpound is built up on muscle growth stimulants to build its titanic frame. However it does have plates of metal going underneath its skin to bolt the adrenaline devices securly to the fleshpounds body, and of course protect the Fleshpounds vital organs.

The tank may well be able to hit the fleshpound harder, but the fleshpound has a fair bit more protection, and of course its mace like fists are perfect for tearing through flesh and bone... which is all the Tank has to defend it. Once the flehspound gets hit, its rage and rip up from that point on... but it would be freaking epic...

Of course the Fleshie also has an a bit more motivation...

Lol. A cheating stalker.

Upvote 0