• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

(WIP) Auto gun coder

that looks like VB script to me, which is what prodigy stated in the beginning, ucc only works with UScript

yeah k i knew this, braindead, when i put this into vb ads a windows application it says stuff like i should change TextBox5 to TextBox else it won't build and compile rite, but i'm afraid it's gunna mess it up if i change it so i'm stumped

Upvote 0
huh?? prodigy is banned hence the vacation, and check his last post, almost a year old.
xvenomfang is having trouble compiling it and i haven't seen anywhere since his post that says it works? :confused: what thread are you reading sorrow?:rolleyes:
I didn't read the date it was wrote, never seen the thread, nor did I read the comments up higher, too much writing

Upvote 0
like this is what i get for basically every text box and stuff
C:\Documents and Settings\CODBlkOpsServer\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\WindowsApplication1\Form1.vb(86) : error BC30451: 'TextBox11' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

any ideas on fix this?

Upvote 0
there must be other parts to go with it where the variables are declared.

edit:

ok, after another read through the thread, the code listed is only for the final 'box' of the form. each button will have it's own declarations etc.

I am going to attempt to rebuild this in VB and see what happens. man, why did prodigy get himself banned before releasing this :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok, made a great start and am starting from scratch based on the original form.

I have a form that lets you create a weapon extended from any of the original weapons.
Once the code is generated, simply press save and it will create a directory in the killingfloor folder and create the weapon files.

All of the main system is working fine so it's now just a case of adding in the separate variables like prodigy has, which is the easiest but most laborious part.

Upvote 0
aye will be a nice installable package

the only thing with this, it is really for beginners who want to mod existing weapons but will still be able to add their own textures/animations etc.

as for anyone who wants to create something new with additional coding, they will still have to figure out extra stuff for themselves.

however, I am going to add in tips when you hover over each field, to explain exactly what each part does when you add a figure in.

it should definitely help though

Last edited:
Upvote 0
aye will be a nice installable package

the only thing with this, it is really for beginners who want to mod existing weapons but will still be able to add their own textures/animations etc.

as for anyone who wants to create something new with additional coding, they will still have to figure out extra stuff for themselves.

however, I am going to add in tips when you hover over each field, to explain exactly what each part does when you add a figure in.

it should definitely help though

so basically you're taking the concept of what prodigy(mispelled it lol) was doing and enhancing it, cant wait for it braindead! i've got a few ideas up my sleeve ;)

Upvote 0