• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Which weapon would you like to see in KF?

SHM

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
I know that KF has an already vast arsenal, but still, I think that we all thought: "Damn it would be cool if --- would be in the game as well!". So, which weapon do you want to see in this game? You can name everything, even if the weapon would be useless and/or redundant.

I will probably squeal like a teenager during a One Direction concert if they add the mighty Franchi SPAS-12. I know it would be redundant, since we already have a fast-shooting shotgun (actually, we have 2 of them), but still, it is my favourite shotgun so far, so...
Also, a more cool-looking machete would be a nice add. And maybe even a mace for the not op zerk :D

Sharpshooter:
- PSG-1
Commando:
- M60
Berserker:
- Fighting Gloves :)
Firebug:
- Molotov Cocktails (not as a replacement for Incendiary Grenades. Unlike them, they do not get disarmed by Sirens but are still vurnerable during traveltime by Husks)
Demoman:
- Handcannonball-launcher (not explosive)
- Rocket Launcher (like from UT2004) (Not Seeker6)

Upvote 0
That fatman, from fallout 3, or even better, the unique version, the experimental MIRV.

Totally for Demo,have it take up the weight slots entirely (so only a Knife and the Fatman), have 6-11 shots inside, make it lob it's projectiles, and have huge AoE/Damage, dwarfing the LAW, while the price is also huge.

Mushroom clouds for everyone!

Upvote 0
I really want to see a hand. With an extended index finger, and an upright extended thumb. So a finger gun. But every time you shoot, it pops up various messages on the screen. You know.... the usual....

"Balance!"
"OP"
"PLZ NERF"
"Flamethrower Scraake plzzzz"
Or the community cringe favourite.... "Muh gritty horror!"

This way we could get our daily dose of the KF forums ingame...........

:>

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I really want to see a hand. With an extended index finger, and an upright extended thumb. So a finger gun. But every time you shoot, it pops up various messages on the screen. You know.... the usual....

"Balance!"
"OP"
"PLZ NERF"
"Flamethrower Scraake plzzzz"
Or the community cringe favourite.... "Muh gritty horror!"

This way we could get our daily dose of the KF forums ingame...........

:>
How do hand signs signify these things? Will the player have to do an interpretive dance? If so, can you record yourself doing these dances? I need some kind of reference point before I can really get behind this idea.

inb4 can't take joke

Upvote 0
How do hand signs signify these things? Will the player have to do an interpretive dance? If so, can you record yourself doing these dances? I need some kind of reference point before I can really get behind this idea.

inb4 can't take joke
Like the heavy taunt from TF2, POW HAHA.

Batman style onomatopoeia popups. Such as :
Spoiler!

When a target is hit. Make it happen skellerton.

Upvote 0
'Cockweasle' pistol
<a href="http://youtu.be/55J3drYA3O0" target="_blank">http://youtu.be/55J3drYA3O0

Basically a cut down Mosin Nagant, to pistol size, with a scope, and muzzle brake. Give it incendiary rounds, and add it to the firebug class. Low weight, long distance weapon for firebug. Alternative to the classic Mac-10/Flamethrower combo the nagant would give you more damage per shot, and greater long range damage and aiming capabilities. The drawbacks are low firerate, and 5 rounds magazine capacity, but at least it could be loaded with stripper clips, for a fairly fast reload. Or make it a single loader just to piss people off :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0