• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Arblarg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• If you're working through steam, attempting to launch KF should automatically update it to 1050. However, most servers are currently not updated and will not instantly present a message that the server is out of date. If you want my 3 servers are running on 1050 at
    107.217.68.51:7707
    107.217.68.51:7710
    107.217.68.51:7713
    I have a question I'm new to Killing Floor Online, I've always played alone, for I have decided to play Online Download the 1049 version is not long ago and already put a new version that is 1050, I have to re-download the Killing Floor of new? There is something to update my "Killing Floor" or donot could give me a help? I am new to this forum also, for the update now I can not join online servers says "Failed to connect" "Your version is not coicindente ROEngine" I think it is by changing the 1050 version I could say as Refresh "Killing Floor "without downloading it again?
    Well, since the server is home hosted and I am unable to set up a static IP for the server machine, the IP always changes. They are currently 99.142.23.253:7707 , 99.142.23.253:7710 , 99.142.23.253:7713 . You can find them all in hard. If you sort servers by name, in alphabetical order, my servers will appear at the top of the list in color - like so
    Hey! Post your KF servers so I can favorite them. Your turning out to be a cool person once understood better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…