• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ServerAdsKF - Updated for KF Servers

same here, how do i change the colors that the ads show up in (preferrably something other than white, = confusing for chat mssgs)
i tried all the color combos in the boxes, nothing changes.

edit -

ok so the closest thing i could do is to make them "admin messages"

just add "#" in front of the line u want to be colored.

but they are annoying, they display in the middle of the screen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
can't figure out how to do colors for the life of me, either. :confused:

same here, how do i change the colors that the ads show up in (preferrably something other than white, = confusing for chat mssgs)
i tried all the color combos in the boxes, nothing changes.

edit -

ok so the closest thing i could do is to make them "admin messages"

just add "#" in front of the line u want to be colored.

but they are annoying, they display in the middle of the screen.

I hope you guys do know it says it ONLY works for the admin messages ;)

Upvote 0
since the link doesn't work anymore
here you have few basic color codes,just copy and paste it in front of the text of your message in your ini. (copy the whole thing with the square! )
so it looks like this
example:

Code:
[ServerAdsKF.ServerAdsKF]
bEnabled=true
fDelay=30.000000
sLines[0]="CodeHere"FirstWordWithoutSpaceBetwenCodeAndWord, here you can use space normaly
sLines[1]=

Upvote 0
since the link doesn't work anymore
here you have few basic color codes,just copy and paste it in front of the text of your message in your ini. (copy the whole thing with the square! )
so it looks like this
example:

Code:
[ServerAdsKF.ServerAdsKF]
bEnabled=true
fDelay=30.000000
sLines[0]="CodeHere"FirstWordWithoutSpaceBetwenCodeAndWord, here you can use space normaly
sLines[1]=

Upvote 0
i need help

i need help

i downloaded this and in the zip i have the following folders
web
ServerAdsKF
and the files
ServerAdsKF.u
ServerAdsKF-readme
ive read the readme but in the readme it doesnt say anything about the SeverAdsKF folder which has a folder inside called classes someone please tell me what do i do with this folder, ive added the web folder to kf directory and serveradskf.u to system but i dont know what to do with this ServerAdsKF folder please help

Upvote 0