• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ServerAdsKF - Updated for KF Servers

Upvote 0
i downloaded this and in the zip i have the following folders
web
ServerAdsKF
and the files
ServerAdsKF.u
ServerAdsKF-readme
ive read the readme but in the readme it doesnt say anything about the SeverAdsKF folder which has a folder inside called classes someone please tell me what do i do with this folder, ive added the web folder to kf directory and serveradskf.u to system but i dont know what to do with this ServerAdsKF folder please help

ServerAdsKF/Classes is where the source code is, no need to use it unless you are modding it.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
After re-reading the thread it seems like version 103 never existed for Killing Floor, only Unreal Tournament 2004.
The most current version he made for KF was 101, no later version was released for KF.

Which is rather unfortunate considering the default display time for standard messages is quite short.
If someone knows of any similar ad mutators, a link to them would be appreciated.

Apologies if this is bordering on necro territory, I felt it would help to clear some confusion to any future readers of the thread.

Upvote 0