• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE: Armored Beasts Beta 2.0

Yeah I hate that silly hatch as well, wonder what they were thinking when they added it.

Anyway, please hurry and get AB working again, I refuse to play without it.

TWI made a lot of unrealistic things for game play balance such as the lack of a ppsh fire selector and the huge recoil on semi and full auto smgs.

Upvote 0
Any official word on when AB will be updated to work with the newest patch?
oh yes, i am desperately waiting for AB!

believe it or not, but i thought i could try another RO vanilla game yesterday after learning that AB was broken atm - the game is unplayable without AB! just doesn't make fun. now i know again why i quit playing RO vanilla soon after buying the game.

without AB, RO would have been a bad investment, but you have saved this game for me! :)
(more than just saved, that is. AB makes it the state-of-the-art online tank game.)

if it was for me, they could have implemented AB in their recent and much-applauded update right away. ;)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You need an account to see that page. Could you enlighten those without one?

Thank You! :)

Sorry mat69, not sure of all the details, register there please, only takes a second and then contact Mike_Nomad at RGN for more info as I honestly do not know all the particulars.

If you need the link here it is:

http://www.raidersmerciless.com/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So what the satchels do less damage? That is ridiculous that is one of the purposes to them.

Satchels have less blast radius, not punching power.

You can't penetrate armor with HE so why would you make a satchel that didn't have directed or shaped charge force?

And yes... Technically a satchel isn't uni-directional like a panzerfaust but since TWI hasn't actually included magnet AT weapons or mines for infantry to put on tanks, then it is the closest thing you can get.

Upvote 0
You mean in the mutator they have less blast radius and the damage isn't changed?

According to Wikipedia: "As an anti-tank weapon, one to two kg charges were sufficient to severely damage the tracks. Four kg charges were enough to destroy medium tanks."

We use 10 ... wait they aren't pounds are they? That would make no sense since it is Europe... and Ostfront. If it was 10 pounds then it would be 4.535923700000001 kg, which would destroy medium tanks. If it is 10 kg then it is far good enough to destroy tanks, 22 pounds.

Upvote 0