• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Patch 1007

Kick ass work !!

Lets hope this puts the Tiger is back in line with more historical values, nothing worse than bouncing 10 shells off a t34-85 from 300m, improved Tiger cannon should take care of this, hopefully :D

I second the round of applause for less arty on some of those inf maps, i was borderline shell shocked after playing a few of those !!! (im sure my nieghbors appreciate this too HAHA, 5.1 surround sound cranked up and 30mins of arty and half my pictures fall off the walls !!!)

Upvote 0
About the Barashka questions:

The map can now be won by capturing your own bank (which usually happens without thought, and then either capture the bridge OR the penninsula and push foreward to the other side of the river to capture their side. This seemed more natural to me since the battle ends as soon as a 'bridgehead' is forced.

Basically, a team wins the map if the capture either:

Southbank - Bridge - Northbank
or
Southbank - Penninsula - Northbank

Furthermore the capture time needed for a bank is lowered, so a team pushing foreward will capture a bank more easily.

As for Mr. Russia's remark about the MG shake in tanks; changes debated recently will not be in the patch closest. These changes are planned quite some time ahead, so, it'll come, but later :)

Upvote 0
Good news, I am eager to try Arad after the patch. I saw the news posted yesterday and thought it was the 22nd yesterday. I had Steam open while I was at work, so I figured it updated. I hoped into Arad, but it was the same...lol :(

Now everyone will want to command the Tiger, I still like the Panther, but definetly will give the Tiger a go. Thanks Tripwire, keep up the good work!

Any chance the next patch might fix the instant exits out of the BA-64 while it's going 40km/h?

Upvote 0