• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Patch 1007

Lionel-RIchie said:
Moved from other thread:

- Fixed a bug where tank shell penetration damage for internal components was not functioning correctly.

What's this mean? When a tank's engine catches fire the tank is disabled, yes?
That means the engine and ammo storage hit boxes are working again. So if you're hit in the engine your tank is disabled, or if you're hit in the ammo storage your tank explodes.

Upvote 0
Great News but a few item...

Great News but a few item...

Wow that sound great. Strange I seem to download the patch already when I started up my steam account this afternoon. I tried to join a game but end up redownload orginal file and map. Atlest that answer my question.

Also I seen ppl stand on the BA64 in many map with a satchelers just drop a satche as they drive pass a tank. Truth they die if they tip over just a bit but now its more stable...:p I mean really, they stand on a moving BA64 and drop a satchel as they drive pass by without stopping.

I notice some ppl see diffrent gore frame then I do. I did a little exprience with my friend. When I run into a mine field I usally lose every part of my body including my head. I see a light flesh coming out of my neck but my head still intact. While on my friends screen on a diffrent computer my head is complely gone. And yes I have FULL gore. I seen ppl without there head too when they step into mine field.

Another one is when I'm using the PT rifle and use it on a infantry. I shot one at a german/russian head and on my screen he just bleeding a bit like any other bullet death. But on my friend screen the PT rifle blew off his head. o_O. Really now? I didnt believe it till a week ago a PT rifle blew off my partner leg when I was behind him, saw it up close.

I believe this bug usally or only occur at "RO-Barashka" snow brige map. For german; when the driver exit or change position the half-track on an uneven surface and not fully stop he would be crush by the half-track. I notice in a quick frame when you exit or change position that you end up under the half-track for a second.o_O

Speaking of PT rifle, ever notice when they place an emplacment gun. Somtimes it doesnt fire or nothing comes out. In Oledow I place my PT rifle on a stone wall. I fire the gun, but I accidenly double click and I notice my gun fire two times. o_O. Well nothing come out and then...I click away like crazy and my gun was firing like an auto-rifle still nothing came out till I place it on a more stable ground. Same thing with the MG. Stalingrad-Kessle I place the MG in the building between the north and south rail. Theres two window at the end of the hall, also there one more window to the left next the stair case to the roof. That window gives me a nice shot to the interior of the Warehouse, I place it and I see 4 russian hugging the ground. I blasted away but I notice NOTHING came out. o_O

Also I notice there's a change barrel key. I use it, didnt work. So I just use "Reload" if my MG barrel is acting werid.

last thing, Fix VOIP yet?

In anycase, good news so far still much to be done. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RO-Barashka
- Changed win conditions on map from 4 to 3 objectives to prevent the stalemates on the map, both banks are still required to win.

Be sure everyone reads this one. I'm sure we'll be hearing soon enough: WTF!?! Barashka keeps ending when only 3 objectives are capped!?!?

Most of the testers didn't even catch on to that one right away.

Upvote 0
excellent news! Glad to see all the wonderful changes going on.

The only point/question I have is are the bolt-action sniper reloads going to be changed at all? In the beta when you reloaded if you hit fire the reloading stopped. This feature is not in RO: O. Will this be added in a future patch or is this the way it is now due to new code or whatever?

Upvote 0