• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
[TW]DrGuppy
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks kap. :) The HoK image was in response to someone in that thread complaining about how no soldier would ever wear a kettle into battle like that. I figured I might as well go ahead and blow his mind. :p
    Oh, mr. Butt you appear to have made developer status, eh? Congrats! =)
    Also, I'm still in stitches over that Heroes of Kettle image - what is up with that, some kind of inside joke? :D
    Thanks for the comment. If you have under 5 posts I think you have to wait for a moderator to clear them first. I'm currently testing a few things with regards to lighting. Right now the KFColorCorrection puts a haze over the screen and doesn't look that great. I should be able to tweak it for Beta 2. The Edith trail sign is mostly just there to give the parking lot an excuse for existing and to make the map seem bigger. I probably won't extend it because it would end up being a dead end and not fit into the circular theme of the map. Thanks again for the comment and feel free to post this in the Beta 1 thread if you'd like. I'm sure you just have to wait a few hours for it to be cleared by a moderator.
    Ok so the forum isnt letting me post on your thread (after several tries) for Mountain Pass, so...message as follows.

'Things could possibly, and I do stress 'possibly', be lightened. Just pleeease be sure and leave the eerie/cloudy just before dawn look. That I do believe is what really sets the mood.

So slight enhancements are all this map needs imo. Absolutely fantastic map though.

And I would love to see Edith trail go somewhere if not just into little something. Everytime I go to that end of the map and see the trail blocked I am compelled to wonder where in the hell it could go. And from opening up the map in the editor it seems as though you may have considered making a spot down Edith trail, no?'

I very much look forward to more KF maps from you, especially if they will all be of this quality and most of all, this original!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…