• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Thanks, Ramm.

I have to ask people, though, are there any benefits of using manual bolt? I've been manually bolting to simulate my experience with RO1 (changed my control scheme too), but are there any downsides to changing it back to auto bolt?

Benefits? Just more feeling of control I suppose. The only reason I have mine on manual bolt is because I was so used to it from RO1.

Upvote 0
b6swo2.jpg

What is that from? He looks like such a psycho.

Course Jack Nicholson kinda always does :p.

Upvote 0
Bug Fixes
-Fixed a bug where players could spawn without a class
-Fixed a bug with auto reloading when using a manual bolt rifle

I've never seen either of these myself, nor seen them mentioned on the forum.

- FOV ?

- original voices ?

- achivements ?

- stats ?

- no sound ?

I see these every time I play the game, and they're spoiling it.

Thanks for the hard work, anyway.

Upvote 0
Thank God for the Commissar's House fix, that place is a friggin nightmare.

Tripwire please do something about accuracy. Currently, there is little benefit from placing you're weapon against something. can easily shoot a guy standing up as resting my weapon against the window sill. Please lessen the accuracy after running as well.

T-34 needs a buff of some sort, it's only advantage of speed is pretty useless most maps, and seems rather outclassed.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Upvote 0
I've never seen either of these myself, nor seen them mentioned on the forum.

I see these every time I play the game, and they're spoiling it.

Thanks for the hard work, anyway.

Only 2 of those things are even bugs. And 2 of those bugs are basically the same system (achievements and stats) which we already said we're looking into.

Upvote 0