• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quote of the day

"So you think that I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you but let me tell you something:

Every morning when I wake up I know its not gonna get any better untill I go back to sleep again. So I get up, eat my watered down tang and still frozen poptart, get in my car with no more upholstery, no more gas and six more payments, to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you.

I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag over my head.

But I'm not a loser. Because despite it all, me and every other guy who will never be who he wanted to be, are still out there being who we don't want to be 40 hours a week for life. And the fact I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!"

YouTube - ‪Al Bundy is a WINNER‬‏

Al Bundy is God :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Uurastaja
Upvote 0
The only mountain that I would still like to climb: I'd like to break 85.
- Peter Falk

220px-Peter_Falk_Columbo.JPG

RIP

Upvote 0