• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-ordering now available on Steam!

Hello all, i'm so excited about RO:OST, only a few questions, is there a game Red Orchestra? i mean without the Ostfront..lol.. and if there is, is this an expension, so i need the "red orchestra" too? this sounds very n00bish maybe but i'm from holland and my english sucks, my other question is, will this game also come out in stores? and also in europe/holland? Thx in advance Greetz Pearl

Upvote 0
PvtPearl said:
Hello all, i'm so excited about RO:OST, only a few questions, is there a game Red Orchestra? i mean without the Ostfront..lol.. and if there is, is this an expension, so i need the "red orchestra" too? this sounds very n00bish maybe but i'm from holland and my english sucks, my other question is, will this game also come out in stores? and also in europe/holland? Thx in advance Greetz Pearl

No, the game is called Red Orchestra and the postfix is Ostfront 41-45. So that makes it: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 :)

You dont need anything else then Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.

The game will be on sale all over the world in retail stores. So, yes, that means holland too :)

Upvote 0
Red Orchestra, thou hast my $22.45. Fail me not.

Let us celebrate and showeth our screenfhots and desktopeths:

beaglesmoney2cg.jpg

Upvote 0
hellhammer said:
Are they going to release this game already? Im getting tired of reading all this hype, for what? What if the game totally sucks? I paid for it, its now march, lets freakin see it already.

Its called a Pre-Order for a reason, if you didnt want to pay and wait, you shouldnt have ordered it :) The game could have "sucked" whether you paid 30 bucks now or in advance.

Think yerself lucky you arent one of those who bought the HL2 Gold package to get their hands on DoD:S...they waited a lot longer than a month or two :D

Its called Pre-Order for a reason, and it will be released when its ready. Unless you want an unfinished product for your money?

Upvote 0