• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-ordering now available on Steam!

Wolfsglen said:
Its called Pre-Order for a reason, and it will be released when its ready. Unless you want an unfinished product for your money?

Hey many of us bought CoD2 though and it still isn't "ready". There is a large population of WWII FPS gamers either waiting for RO to come out, or for the COD2 patch to come out. It is in RO's best interest to be released before the COD2 patch is released. Many COD2'ers either went back to COD1, BF2, DoD, and/or are awaiting RO to make it's debut. I myself have been waiting while playing other titles that weren't so interesting a few months ago like No One Lives Forever 2 and Painkiller. It just seems a bit like if they are just doing the mass beta testing now, the release date seems more probable at the end of the month or later. I'm preloaded and ready to go but my COD2 server bill is up and I want to switch it over to RO asap. Or, think of it this way, do you remember how long DOOM 3 was in "beta" testing? Well, i went through 2 pc upgrades before it was finally released. But hey, I don't think any company will do that again. (hopefully)

Upvote 0