• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Only for common interest.

<NUT> N

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
Hi, I dont know if anyone do anytime the Bonus Kill Specimes, in the wave 2 of KFO_Steamland, I do a bit times only for fun, and yesterday look something strange, and today I do screenshots of that. The question is: I kill 31 zeds in the first wave, really dont know why sometimes some zeds boredeath before spawn, but this is not important, the important is the number, 31 zeds, well in the second wave I do only for fun, because the bonus money is ridiculous, the Bonus Kill Specimens challenge, so for play alone that is, Kill 400 zeds to got, ok right, well when I had 399/400 do my first screenshot for the test, and I see was killed 417 zeds, OMG how is possible I think, ok so then I kill the last zeds for got the Bonus, and at that 400/400, I had 418 kills in counter. So if I kill 31 in first wave + 400 in second is = 431, so why the 418 in my counter?. Im not blame TWI for this bug and nothing similar, I maybe are the only guy waste 20 minutes in that Bonus challenge, but at least is curious to know it. Is only for that I put it only for curiosity, I will do more times the bonus challenge and will see how are my counter of kills. So I think is maybe a bug or smething similar, but is a little bug, don't is only curious nothing more. Greetings, N.

Hi, I dont know if anyone do anytime the[...]

So.... the tl;dr version of your opening post would be like: (correct me, if I got you wrong...)

- KFO-Steamland, Solo, HoE
- You kill 31 Zeds in the first round
- You kill 399 (or 400...) Zeds in the second round and your killcounter shows less kills than you actually did. (First + Second round)

Am I correct?

Upvote 0
Some people find it funny to hammer on the language of a none native English speaking person. It's immature (read childish ) and certainly won't gain you any bonus points. If it happens again, then don't complain if you are send on a vacation and only be allowed to return after being able to speak and write the other persons language fluently.

Upvote 0
Some people find it funny to hammer on the language of a none native English speaking person. It's immature (read childish ) and certainly won't gain you any bonus points. If it happens again, then don't complain if you are send on a vacation and only be allowed to return after being able to speak and write the other persons language fluently.

What Ducky, I can't join in the forums, because my english is not perfect? That is you mean?

Upvote 0
Ok ok, thanks, I dont understand what he means. And yes my english is not perfect but I try to do the best I can and know, lot of times when want do a thread or response a thread, must go lot of times to google translate :). Ok thx for say it, the game is in spanish too, my languaje, but in the forums and in servers, spanish is not the tongue for talk :). Greetings N.

PD: Is hard to know the sarcasm in a diferent of your own languaje, and I think he is what do. A bit sarcasm I think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok ok thanks for clarification, I know need learn more english, but some words are hard to remember, sometimes im talking whit any friend, and must go to google trans, to transalate the word I want to say, but all days learn more and more.

PD, mrsirr. Should be:
El ha hablado de las personas que te insultan. I think what you mean.
El es un tipo amable. Is fine saying.
Lo siento , mi espa

Upvote 0