• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Next Patch = Huge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
A King Tiger would be a terrible idea and if TW were to add that they would have to add a IS3 to balance it out.
I disagree with that. If they implemented the king tiger, there would be no need for another uber russian tank becouse as of now, the IS2 beats the living crap out of anything axis can throw at it. A king tiger or two on arad would, in my opinion give a respectable chanse for the krauts to win a direct tank fight.

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
With another year of Dev support and patches this game is going to be huge in its final size...

I think TW have proved how commited to this game they are and will continue to be for at least another YEAR!!!

I cannot think of another team of developers who would quite clearly commit themselve so publicly to such long support period.

They constantly amaze me with this kind of groundbreaking support for an FPS ww2 game..:D

enven

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 19, 2006
Yeah; I'd like to see a goddamn update.

I went mia from my clan and my gaming for a couple months (Baby-sitting computers and other work related crap)

and I came back to the same game...GG!

The_Countess

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
The Netherlands
i honestly couldn't care less what they add or fix or take out or whatever, as long as they fix the damn leaning i'd be happy
they could add fasepistols for the Germans and a 10meter mechwarrior for the Russians and i'd still be happy.

Nivek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2006
I hope the armor system in RO is fixed. Please no more driving up to the side of a T34 10 feet away and shooting him in the side with a tiger and having the shell bounce off.

Matanga

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 18, 2006
I believe TW is doing a great job with RO. If they decided to release a new game and that ment a little less support for RO I wouldn't mind much.

Please don't forget TW are a bussines and, even though we don't like companies like EA, that only want to make money...coding on an empty stomach is not good either.

Keep up the good work guys :)

Skew

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2006
Denmark
However I wish they would show more affection to the open source community. They haven't even fixed the OpenGL problem which can't possibly be that hard to fix.

masterllama

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2006
I'm wanting a new update as well, ever since Danzig and the new content was released i've been craving for a new update. But I mean if they don't get a new update anytime we can still look forward to Carapathian Crosses, Mare Nostrum, and Darkest Hour.

{FUX}busterhyman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 10, 2006
I'm wanting a new update as well, ever since Danzig and the new content was released i've been craving for a new update. But I mean if they don't get a new update anytime we can still look forward to Carapathian Crosses, Mare Nostrum, and Darkest Hour.
yea..ever since they "fixed" the weapon switch this game has kinda gone downhill. a new patch is way long overdue. one would hope this fabled new patch to come out before the above mentioned mods

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Personally I turn a little to my right or left, throw my weapon and then pick up the object of my desires.

It hasn't stopped me playing the game at all, this weapon switch thing !

Status
Not open for further replies.