• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next Patch = Huge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A King Tiger would be a terrible idea and if TW were to add that they would have to add a IS3 to balance it out.

I disagree with that. If they implemented the king tiger, there would be no need for another uber russian tank becouse as of now, the IS2 beats the living crap out of anything axis can throw at it. A king tiger or two on arad would, in my opinion give a respectable chanse for the krauts to win a direct tank fight.

Upvote 0
With another year of Dev support and patches this game is going to be huge in its final size...

I think TW have proved how commited to this game they are and will continue to be for at least another YEAR!!!

I cannot think of another team of developers who would quite clearly commit themselve so publicly to such long support period.

They constantly amaze me with this kind of groundbreaking support for an FPS ww2 game..:D

Upvote 0
I believe TW is doing a great job with RO. If they decided to release a new game and that ment a little less support for RO I wouldn't mind much.

Please don't forget TW are a bussines and, even though we don't like companies like EA, that only want to make money...coding on an empty stomach is not good either.

Keep up the good work guys :)

Upvote 0
I'm wanting a new update as well, ever since Danzig and the new content was released i've been craving for a new update. But I mean if they don't get a new update anytime we can still look forward to Carapathian Crosses, Mare Nostrum, and Darkest Hour.
yea..ever since they "fixed" the weapon switch this game has kinda gone downhill. a new patch is way long overdue. one would hope this fabled new patch to come out before the above mentioned mods

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.