• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon: P90 Submachinegun

YoYoBatty

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
What more can I say? New weapon: P90 submachine gun, simple as that!
I'm pretty sure everyone wanted one of these ingame, right? I'm pretty sure you think I'm awesome for making this, right? Of course you do, and to make sure you I'll give you the download link for it!
Note that I claim no credit for the models, textures, sounds, and animations! I found the previous listed from a weapon pack for UT2004, which I forget the name of.

FileName: P90WeaponMutator.zip
Download: http://www.filefront.com/15489071/P90Weapon%20Mutator.zip
Have fun!

Last edited:
Hey.. thanks for using fische11 and my weapons without asking first! Thats really sort of odd plus that sounds quite cool: a pack I forgot the name of. And then you ported the old buggy version of it without iron sights. Actually this pack includes the weapons shown on that page: http://www.runestorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=67601&start=210
To be honest I'm working on porting all of those to KF, including:
HKMK23
Barrett M99
Desert Eagle
Spas12
RPG7
M7A3
P90
But I really can't stand people just ripping guns out of packs without asking, without any credits and stuff... It was a lota work to animate, texture and model these weapons! 3 Of them are out of stalker but they also had to get animated and coded. The rest is modeld by fische11 textured by fische11 and me and coded by fische11 and Sgt. Kelly.
For now it would be better to remoove the dl link as that P90 really doesn't work well.
So if you're really interested in porting those weapons to KF, I would be glad if you could help me by getting the KF hands. This way we will have nice weapons without bugs in the KF Trader store. I hope you're interested in making a really nice weapon pack. Would be a fair deal IMO. ;)

Here you can download the pack for UT2k4:http://www.4shared.com/file/206236548/dabcb676/PackBetaV3.html
All bugs are fixed.
But u'll need the standard Ballistic Weapons first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey.. thanks for using fische11 and my weapons without asking first! Thats really sort of odd plus that sounds quite cool: a pack I forgot the name of. And then you ported the old buggy version of it without iron sights. Actually this pack includes the weapons shown on that page: [URL]http://www.runestorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=67601&start=210[/URL]
HKMK23
Barrett M99
Desert Eagle
Spas12
RPG7
M7A3
P90
But I really can't stand people just ripping guns out of packs without asking, without any credits and stuff... It was a lota work to animate, texture and model these weapons! 3 Of them are out of stalker but they also had to get animated and coded. The rest is modeld by fische11 textured by fische11 and me and coded by fische11 and Sgt. Kelly.
For now it would be better to remoove the dl link as that P90 really doesn't work well.
So if you're really interested in porting those weapons to KF, I would be glad if you could help me by getting the KF hands. This way we will have nice weapons without bugs in the KF Trader store. I hope you're interested in making a really nice weapon pack. Would be a fair deal IMO. ;)

Here you can download the pack for UT2k4:[URL]http://www.4shared.com/file/206236548/dabcb676/PackBetaV3.html[/URL]
All bugs are fixed.
But u'll need the standard Ballistic Weapons first.

I didn't know who the owner of the pack was sorry! I'm planning on replacing ballistic hands with KF hands soon, sorry that I used your model without asking!
Edit: I did a really bad job on coding the gun, I shud hav looked at wikipedia or asked for help from a coder like Sgt.Kelly or fische11. Also I said that I claim no credit for the gun!
Edit again: I have the complete ballsitic weapons pack including the one I "borrowed" the P90 from >:p
PS: Ballistic weapons is awesome!
PSPS: Runestorm is awesome!
PSPSPS: Should I remove the DL and w8 til u port the pack, or just keep it up until that pack is ported?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
HKMK23
Barrett M99
Desert Eagle
Spas12
RPG7
M7A3
P90

Been a while since i've seen you on here Jack. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I loved your port of BW to the mod version of KF. So much fun :)

Let me know if you need a beta tester when the time arrives ;)

Upvote 0
I didn't know who the owner of the pack was sorry! I'm planning on replacing ballistic hands with KF hands soon, sorry that I used your model without asking!
Edit: I did a really bad job on coding the gun, I shud hav looked at wikipedia or asked for help from a coder like Sgt.Kelly or fische11. Also I said that I claim no credit for the gun!
Edit again: I have the complete ballsitic weapons pack including the one I "borrowed" the P90 from >:p
PS: Ballistic weapons is awesome!
PSPS: Runestorm is awesome!
PSPSPS: Should I remove the DL and w8 til u port the pack, or just keep it up until that pack is ported?

Yeah it's ok but it's always better to ask first ;). Actually you seem to be good at porting and stuff i guess.. So how about working together? If you could port the KF hands we actually could port all the weapons to KF. I never menaged extract the BW hands :rolleyes: but I think you can make it so I would be really greatful.
The only prob we have is: how to add weapons to the shop and do those weapons need aim animations? If so I'll make some anims.
You can keep the P90 up for now but I hope we will replace it by a full pack soon. :p

@Gregs2k2

Hah yeah teh good old times... I don't know if you ever played the new version of our pack but its quite funy to shoot scraces with the m99 lol.
We shure need beta testers and you seem to be the best choice, as you're a real KF veteran :D. + You always gave good feedback on our first BW-KF stuff. But I think you and the devs will be the only beta tester. Our goal is to make those weapons feel like real KF weapons.

Upvote 0
Yeah it's ok but it's always better to ask first ;). Actually you seem to be good at porting and stuff i guess.. So how about working together? If you could port the KF hands we actually could port all the weapons to KF. I never menaged extract the BW hands :rolleyes: but I think you can make it so I would be really greatful.
The only prob we have is: how to add weapons to the shop and do those weapons need aim animations? If so I'll make some anims.
You can keep the P90 up for now but I hope we will replace it by a full pack soon. :p

@Gregs2k2

Hah yeah teh good old times... I don't know if you ever played the new version of our pack but its quite funy to shoot scraces with the m99 lol.
We shure need beta testers and you seem to be the best choice, as you're a real KF veteran :D. + You always gave good feedback on our first BW-KF stuff. But I think you and the devs will be the only beta tester. Our goal is to make those weapons feel like real KF weapons.

You guys should definitely work together. Would be awesome to see this happen.

Yeah, the last time I played the mod version of BW is when you/some other people actually added a proper BW trader. You could drop your unwanted guns into bins, most of the guns were available on the gunracks, etc. Was really well done. Was that the last version you released?

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes. :D

Upvote 0

@Gregs2k2

I can easily add the weapons to the shop and the aiming doesn't require an animation. Just make the weapon extend KFWeapon and put in default properties: bHasAimingMode=true;
Edit: Can you please port the M75 Tactical Infantry Cannon Railgun?

Last edited:
Upvote 0