• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Server Achievements

Just wondering, why did you choose to use C++ with all those compatibility issues of native code under Linux instead of using Java? I don't think that slightly slower performance of executing JIT compilation instead of native build could be a problem in this case. Or just for fun? ;)

Upvote 0
Just wondering, why did you choose to use C++ with all those compatibility issues of native code under Linux instead of using Java? I don't think that slightly slower performance of executing JIT compilation instead of native build could be a problem in this case. Or just for fun? ;)

I haven't really had a chance to use the new C++11 features, and this was my excuse to do so. Though If MVS 2012 weren't out (VS2010 C++11 support was mediocre) or if I were intending to do something more than just store/retrieve achievement data, then I would have stuck with Java.

Upvote 0
don't work for me...
1) download ServerAchievements_v1.1 и ServerAchievementsPack_v1.1
2) copy the contents of the system and textures folders into their respective folder
3) add line to MutLoader.ini
  • Mutator=ServerAchievements.SAMutator
4) add lines to killingfloor.ini
  • ServerPackages=ServerAchievements
  • ServerPackages=ServerAchievementsPack
5) add lines to ServerAchievements.ini
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.FailAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.FunAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockKFAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsHard
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsHellOnEarth
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsNormal
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsSuicidal

but in game i see -THIS

that i do wrong?

Upvote 0
don't work for me...
1) download ServerAchievements_v1.1 и ServerAchievementsPack_v1.1
2) copy the contents of the system and textures folders into their respective folder
3) add line to MutLoader.ini
  • Mutator=ServerAchievements.SAMutator
4) add lines to killingfloor.ini
  • ServerPackages=ServerAchievements
  • ServerPackages=ServerAchievementsPack
5) add lines to ServerAchievements.ini
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.FailAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.FunAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockKFAchievements
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsHard
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsHellOnEarth
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsNormal
  • achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsSuicidal

but in game i see -THIS

that i do wrong?
I need your log file, specifically, lines similar to this:

Code:
ScriptLog: Attempting to load 2 achievement packs
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded ServerAchievementsPack.StockKFAchievements
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded ServerAchievementsPack.StockMapsHellOnEarth
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded 2 achievement packs.  Added 1 package names to the package map

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Version 1.2

Version 1.2

Server Achievements v1.2

I have added more functionality to the mutator to support some event achievements and objective mode.

• Added 3 new events
    • droppedWeapon, objectiveChanged, playerDamaged
  • Changed touchedHealDart to take a HealingProjectile
  • Added noSave variable to facilitate the handling of progress that shouldn't be saved
    • Tutorial has been updated to reflect this change. Click here for the updated page.
  • Made some small UI changes to the achievement panel and the popup notifications
Take note of the 2nd bullet. When I first implemented ServerAchievements, all heal darts derived from MP7MHealinglProjectile, but now they all derive from a HealingProjectile base class. If your achievement pack uses the touchedHealDart event, you will need to update your function definition.

Lastly, this mod is not fully compatible with objective mode. Because the objective mode game type does not honor calls to GameRules.NetDamage, any damage or head shot based achievements will not properly work.

Download
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16251678/ServerAchievements_v1.2.zip[url]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16251678/ServerAchievements_v1.2.zip[/URL]

Server Achievements Pack v1.2
The stock kf achievements have been updated with the 2013 summer weapon achievements. I have also added all of the previous and summer event achievements as a separate achievement pack. It can be added with the following line in the ini file:

Code:
achievementPacks=ServerAchievementsPack.StockEventAchievements
The ZED specific achievements can only be unlocked if you kill the specific event ZED but the non ZED achievements can be unlocked anytime. For example, you can unweld Glados' core on Aperture or complete the mini games on Steamland anytime you want. I did add Uber Tuber but I changed it so only 1 person needs to hold

Upvote 0
dialogbox
saremotedatabase.exe is not a valid Win32 application

I think ...
VusualStudio 2010 default compile.
no move XP
move vista

XP compatible
Need option in VS2012 SP1.:confused:

Oops, I was using the November 2012 v120 CTP on VS2012, and that doesn't have XP support. I have reverted to the older v110 with xp mode but you will need "msvcp110.dll", which you can get from the the Microsoft webpage:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And, here's the link with the xp fix:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16251678/saremotedb-windows-x86-v1.0.0-xp_fix.ziphttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16251678/saremotedb-windows-x86-v1.0.0-xp_fix.zip

Сделай на Win 64 уже,ну сколько можно ждать.
I am not going to bother with Win64. There is no benefit for switching to x64 since this program is extremely light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm sorry often in question.:confused:

I tried to create a Achievement.
Achievement worked, but I could not save.
Mistake of setting?

Tested
Win2003R2 x86 or Win2003R2 x64

Code:
Host Log
Achievement data URL: share\etc\saremotedb.sqlite
Listening on tcp port: 30000
Code:
ini file
[ServerAchievements.SAMutator]
useRemoteDatabase=True
tcpPort=30000
hostname=192.168.1.10
localHostSteamID64=
serverPassword=pass_test
Code:
Server log
ScriptLog: Attempting to load 2 achievement packs
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded ServerAchievementsPackz.ZMTAchievementPackHell
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded ServerAchievementsPackz.ZMTAchievementPackSuicide
ScriptLog: Successfully loaded 2 achievement packs.  Added 1 package names to the package map
Log: ServerTcpLink KF-Testmap6p_FiringRangeV2.ServerTcpLink (Function ServerAchievements.ServerTcpLink.PostBeginPlay:0016) Invalid multihome IP address IPTOUSEHERE?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Log: STEAMAUTH : SteamAPI_Init failed
ScriptLog: Cannot reach remote host 192.168.1.10:30000
Code:
Reply from 192.168.1.10: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Not sure what this line is all about:

Code:
Log: ServerTcpLink KF-Testmap6p_FiringRangeV2.ServerTcpLink (Function  ServerAchievements.ServerTcpLink.PostBeginPlay:0016) Invalid multihome  IP address IPTOUSEHERE?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker

Can you try runnign the mod without multihome IP? That seems to be causing some kind of problem.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Attachments

• LogFiles.ZIP
    3.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0