• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Mutator] ReservedSlots (white-listed)

The problem with the faulty presentation of the mutator in the Web interface occurs only when enabled MultiAdmin!

Dopamin

Interesting. This would explain why I do not have this problem on my test server. Not sure though if this can be fixed by the mutator itself, because a mutator does not have anything to say about if or if not the settings page is displayed.

Many thanks for this feedback.

Upvote 0
Web panel not working because of the multi admin thing you're discussing, but how do I add multiple entries to the ini file?

I want to reserve slots by unique ID but I don't know how to add them manually. Should I be comma separating them? I tried that earlier but it didnt work. Either that or the message when privileged members sign in isn't working properly.

I'll post the config:

edit: there are no space in the uniqueID list, that's just a glitch of the quote

[ReservedSlots.ReservedSlots]
bEnableLogging=false
bLogPlayerNameVsUniqueIdOnConnect=true
FriendlyServerFullReason=Server full. No free public slots.
FriendlyKickReason=You have been removed from this server to make space for a priviliged player. For details visit www.heroexperience.com
NumberOfReservedSlots=1
bKickIfNoMoreEmptySlots=True
IdleTimeThreshold=300
PingThreshold=200
bAllowReconnect=true
ReconnectGraceTime=600.0
bWelcomePrivilegedPlayers=true
PrivilegedPlayerWelcomeMessage='<PlayerName>' has a reserved slot on our server, for details visit www.heroexperience.com
PrivilegedMessageBroadcastDelay=10.0
bUseColors=true
MessageColor=(R=255,G=128,B=64,A=255)
MessageScaler=1.0
ClanTag=
MemberNames=
UniqueMemberIds=0x011000018d91fd,0x0110000103323f31

[ReservedSlots ROUIDataProvider_Mutator]
ClassName=ReservedSlots.ReservedSlots
GroupNames(0)=ServerSlots
FriendlyName=ReservedSlots
Description=Reserves server slots for privileged players
SupportedGameTypes(0)=ROGameInfoTerritories
SupportedGameTypes(1)=ROGameInfoFirefight
SupportedGameTypes(2)=ROGameInfoCountdown

[IniVersion]
0=1342380521.000000

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it's caused by RO2 default denying the stting groups for mutators. Can you give it a try by adding the next line to the Allow patterns if the Administrators page of the web-ui:
Code:
/settings/mutators#*

Sorry mate can you give me the A B C steps for the above.

Edit - worked it out but no difference.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Regarding the web admin issue. There are 2 ways to implement a web-admin interface. An easy one where we use a library that comes with RO2 SDK and a more complicated one where we only use an interface that comes with the SDK. It seems that the library approach doesn't work with mutators if the server is using a multi-admin setup. For single admin there's no issue. I also gave it a try with using the interface, and that seems to be working for both single- and multi-admin set-ups. However the interface approach requires that all mutator setting pages must be generating HTML. Luckily I already made a library for that for the ladder mutator, so I can use that one to get the setting pages to work for this (and my other) mutators too.

After that I will look at the kicking issue.

Upvote 0