• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Marco. I have the problem in my dedic server with this mutator (>30 slots).
Sometimes in consol of server appears a message:
"Server is already capacity"
and players cannot come on the server until it not to overload.
Such here a problem.
You mean when you try join a friend's game through Steam?
That is a bug Tripwire/Valve needs to fix and it is unrelated to mods.

Upvote 0
Can't get this mod to work, added the 4 files from the zip to my system DIR , added the code into my command line and changed the v2 to v3 as nothing in the perks.ini is v2 anymore. Load the command line it says failed to load the mod when starting the server, it's there on the mutator list on web admin but it's not ticked and even when it is it doesn't work for me. Any help?

Upvote 0
Just testing the latest build to see how everything fares.

All functions are working as should be...
marcostat.jpg

Although from time to time this loading perks message appears and sometimes it remains for a long time. It typically restores at the end of a wave.
marcostat1.jpg

On thing, normaly you could see for example, sharpshooter, kills after you have reached max level. This just stops displaying progress. Could you fix that?

Other thing, how about after level 6? Would it be possible to make config file or webadmin config where you can edit (without knowing coding) perk level requirements and bonuses that perk gets and maybe even what weapons perk gets when spawning.

Upvote 0
With limited testing on a listen server, this works great. Haven't encountered any of the bugs except for the black screen upon disconnecting (opening the console and typing "start", then pressing escape fixed it). But my only annoyance is that you lose your progress if you leave midgame.

can you make something that the perkprogress is saved after every wave or every 5 minutes or so?

Upvote 0