• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Omg

Omg

Wow ServerperksHost!!! :D

Now I want to ask few questions:
1. Where I must put ServerPerksHost.exe and Host.ini to system folder in my killingfloor?
2. Can you make Linux file too? I really don't want to install WINE to run it on linux..?
3. For example if I use ServerPerksHost.exe on one host, do I need to run it on other hosts too?
4. Can you include please source of ServerPerksV4?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow ServerperksHost!!! :D

Now I want to ask few questions:
1. Where I must put ServerPerksHost.exe and Host.ini to system folder in my killingfloor?
2. Can you make Linux file too? I really don't want to install WINE to run it on linux..?
3. For example if I use ServerPerksHost.exe on one host, do I need to run it on other hosts too?
4. Can you include please source of ServerPerksV4?
1: You can place it anywhere in your computer.
2: No.
3: You only need one host for it, just make sure you redirect all servers to correct IP address then.
4: Yes I can.

Reactions: Benjamin
Upvote 0
The mutator does not start up with my server.

I added this line to command line without any spaces: ?Mutator=ServerPerksV4.ServerPerksMut

I got an error saying 2K4menus package was not found.

I assume i have to put 2K4Menus.utx into my textures folder?

Because it certainly seems like it.

[EDIT] Looks like i was right. A fresh server install did not download the 2K4Menus package, so i had to copy it over from my client. And thanks Netsky/SiE for telling me about the space thing :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0