• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More female squadmates?

Why aren't these usable player models?
2ciip01.png

But yeah, more female soldiers would be cool. They don't even need to be shapely, just a face with full uniform is fine.

Upvote 0
Gentlemen don't objectify woman.

Of course not, I am not saying they should be naked or over-sexualized. Hot =/= naked. Although it wouldn't surprise me because Killing Floor already has its fair share of naked people.

I'd like to see every-day women with some appropriate combat equipment like gun holsters, ammo pouches and bags, much like the somewhat generic casual male squad mates we already have.

I hope it's your attempt at being amusing.

Upvote 0
Of course not, I am not saying they should be naked or over-sexualized. Hot =/= naked. Although it wouldn't surprise me because Killing Floor already has its fair share of naked people.

Nobody implied that you said they should be over-sexualised or naked. But by using the term 'hot' you are saying or at least implying that 'they' should fall into 'your' acceptable boundaries. If they do or not should be by happy happenstance, not design.

I'd like to see every-day women with some appropriate combat equipment like gun holsters, ammo pouches and bags, much like the somewhat generic casual male squad mates we already have.

I hope it's your attempt at being amusing.

Then say as much in your original post lest you sound like a maladjusted preteen who's just discovered what breasts are for the first time.

Upvote 0
They should call it "Alex's Angels" DLC

1. Camo covered brunette with eye patch - Perry Bloodstone

2. Tattered prison clothes, and messy hair - Gretchen Dunkin

3. Undercover agent decked out in riot gear - Rita McDouglas

4. Hippie chick layered in ammo rounds with peace shirt - Sissy Lambert

5. The "trader's" sister, dressed in dominatrix apparel - Solara

ALSO - I still think they need to do a "Homeless" DLC character pack...

Upvote 0
Nobody implied that you said they should be over-sexualised or naked. But by using the term 'hot' you are saying or at least implying that 'they' should fall into 'your' acceptable boundaries. If they do or not should be by happy happenstance, not design.

Then say as much in your original post lest you sound like a maladjusted preteen who's just discovered what breasts are for the first time.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, that post was submitted while I was really tired. I suppose the term 'hot' didn't belong there. I meant that the women's designs should generally be considered to be attractive enough for people to purchase them. I think Ash is looking alright while keeping her role as a professional solider in mind. but I see where you are coming from.

Personally, I'd like a female alternative to Ash who wouldn't appear to be well-prepared to fight nasty specimen. But I do not think a mini-skirt, stockings and high heels are the answer, unless the character is an ex-stripper. =S

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yoshiro mentioned a long time ago in the original Ash announcement post (before she even became DLC iirc) very indirectly that they would be adding new female characters in the not too far future, because and I quote as best I can remember "it would be a waste to only have the voicepack for 1 char".

...then they debuted the sex bot. I miss persisting weapons.

Upvote 0
ALSO - I still think they need to do a "Homeless" DLC character pack...

I always thought the santa character was pretty hobo-ish. Certainly would shut up and give tripwire my money for another one though.

...then they debuted the sex bot.

I was going to put something else in this post, but my train of thought sort of wrecked after the above. xD

Upvote 0