• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More female squadmates?

First, it is not a "lecture", and it is not aimed at you, but rather it is aimed at everyone, since we are in a forum. ;)

You are right about U.K laws, and these laws are basically the same around Europe.

Sorry about the "lecture".
Here, have some Miss Kansas:
Spoiler!

I got your point about street clothes, and KF already has such characters, which is something i find very nice. The problem is that what you wear for walking around everyday might be uncomfortable for an apocalypse, or your employer will have some kind of dress-code, so as i said above, you would have to keep everything in your car.

And if they don't have any of the nice stuff I have, they're going to improvise
Yes! Exactly!
This is what i want! Street clothes, some gear like combat boots. gloves and jackets you can loot from outdoors shops, and improvised gear!

Shaun of the Dead is a good movie, but unless you have actually lived in Europe for at least a month, you have to think deeply about how we in Europe are going to survive an apocalypse... :(

Upvote 0
Okay, I'll bite. Let's see if I can avoid derailing this thread too much.

Spoiler!
Okay, new plan: petition for KF PotentiaLeaena Character Pack. :p But in all seriousness, that's pretty impressive.

PotentiaLeaena, you are American.

KF takes place in U.K.
In U.K you cannot just carry guns around.

Your Airguns, your BB guns, your Airsoft guns, and if you are lucky, your Hunting guns are going to be at your home. Any firearms will be locked in a gun-safe.

I do not know how you dress for work, but if you walk down London full-tactical, your most probably going to be arrested. Of course you can keep First-Aid kits, some gear and clothing at your car. Actually First-Aid kits are required by E.U law, so i accept that without further comments.

Generally, in London, unless you are a cop and you are on-duty at the moment, you are pretty much f****d.

I suggest that you go and rent this movie:
[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/[/URL]
I'm American too and just wanted to address this a bit; in most parts of the US it's still not typical to walk around with anything more than a compact handgun, kept concealed unless needed for self-defense, and in some parts (such as my home state Massachusetts, and the equally embarrassing New York and California) even that is extremely rare. Sometimes guns can be kept in cars, but with the ridiculous laws that the anti-gun lobbyists have been passing lately in response to school shootings, that too is becoming more rare.

Kind of funny that New York, Texas, and California are the US's three most famous states, since based on a multitude of factors against which all 50 states were judged, they are three of the least free states. Some folks I've talked to on another forum jokingly refer to CA as Commiefornia.

I like to pretend that KF takes place in an alternate universe version of the UK where you don't have rules like needing to be 18 just to buy a fork. Which, unless this picture is fake, is not an exaggeration.

Upvote 0