• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Latest Version of Gameplay Trailer

I notice that the Japanese are using the German running animation with the weapon in the right arm at the side, and the Americans are using the Soviet animation with the weapon across the chest in both hands. Did that distinction actually apply to forces in the Pacific, or is it just a carry-over from RO2's content (and a gameplay feature for target identification)?

Upvote 0
Looking real great there! I wonder, will current RO2: HoS owners get a discount for the expansion, or even get it for free? Maybe i missed this info...
yes. you did miss it.
quoted from Yoshiro.
"We've also heard the murmuring in the community with speculation about how Rising Storm will be priced. While we aren't yet ready to release the exact pricing, we will clarify something right now. We will not be throwing the current RO2 community under the bus!!! Our current plan is to allow existing RO2 owners to upgrade to Rising Storm at a significant discount compared to someone that just buys Rising Storm outright. Additionally, we will not be splintering the community by keeping players separated. Servers will be able to run RO2 and Rising Storm maps back to back on the same server. Finally, while we're not quite ready to release the details of exactly how it will work, RO2 players that don't own Rising Storm won't just get booted off the server when a Rising Storm map comes up. Rather RO2 owners will be able to play Rising Storm even if they haven't purchased the add-on, likely with some limitations on weapon/class selection. So to summarize, RO2 owners will get a discount on Rising Storm, and everybody will be able to play together on the same servers!".

Upvote 0