• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Events: Questions for the Devs

Use SAM, problem solved. Your better of getting achievements on a PS3 or Xbox...as these these systems arent fooled around with(well they are, but you can actually get banned for it)

Steam doesnt really take action concerning achievement hacks, thats why I quit hunting for them a long time ago. Once I saw one of the people in my friends list getting like 35 achievements in 1 minute...yeah....that kinda made me stop hunting for them. :(
I don't believe you gave such advice. Maybe it's possible to hack Steam achievements, but why would I want to do that? Would you?
So you say that your friend collects achievements without actually playing? ROFL.

Upvote 0
I don't believe you gave such advice. Maybe it's possible to hack Steam achievements, but why would I want to do that? Would you?
So you say that your friend collects achievements without actually playing? ROFL.

Lets just say he isnt in my friendlist anymore...lol. And no, I will never use this myself. But it happens allot, its all over the steamboards for a few years now, and they dont really take action...cous they dont really care about the achievements and how people get them apparently.

ps : The program itself is ridiculously easy, hence why so many people use it. Its not some elaborate hack, as the steam achievement system isnt airtight secured comparred to PS3 or Xbox.

Last edited:
Upvote 0