• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art KF Fan Art

Kevin and Patriarch? : D

Just the Patriarch:

web_patriach.jpg

Upvote 0
nice, maybe a little stocky in terms of physical appearence, but nice.

:O I was actually going to make him more stocky! Like hulk stocky but then I was like settle down!

Holy Crap!! Kevins got a god damned railgun on his arm! :eek:

Supposed to be an XM307 25mm automatic cannon. It's as if his rocket launcher and mini-gun merged.

I do like rail guns though... totally gay for them. HE NEEDS ONE.

My personal opinion, I think The Patriarch would look better if you kept the glasses and stashe. But that's just me.

I know what you mean, but it doesn't seem logical that he'd need to keep his glasses.
As for facial hair, I probably should of left it; it's detail like that to help people re-recognize him.

I'll take these criticisms and use them in any future works I produce.

Cheers everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Undedd Jester
Upvote 0
:O I was actually going to make him more stocky! Like hulk stocky but then I was like settle down!

Supposed to be an XM307 25mm automatic cannon. It's as if his rocket launcher and mini-gun merged.

I do like rail guns though... totally gay for them. HE NEEDS ONE.

I know what you mean, but it doesn't seem logical that he'd need to keep his glasses.
As for facial hair, I probably should of left it; it's detail like that to help people re-recognize him.

I'll take these criticisms and use them in any future works I produce.

Cheers everyone.

why are all your quotes from the wrong person?

Upvote 0
His sight was bad as human, I doubt the problem was solved when he mutated.
Perhaps he was clever enough to keep the glasses? o:

Just a thought. Feel free draw as you wish, loving your art anyway.

Upvote 0
What the f***, furry?!

Nooo! It is invading our beloving KF!!

there's no invasions taking place, just chill and let people be whatever they want to be (unless someone starts trollin and posting any...stereotypical furry art). It's not like they are assaulting the beaches of London, or doing anything maniacal, so why be on their case because some very vocal furries are rather...heinous on the internet.

Upvote 0