[art] Long coat concept

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Arcames

Feb 19, 2010
forums.tripwireinteractive.com
Something I've been working on, a long coat for Reverend Alberts (click image twice to enlarge). Would love to see it in-game in the future.

coat_concept1.png

Last edited:

OnionBubs

Apr 27, 2021
That's some good stuff. I always liked the new Alberts over the "guy with generic voice" from KF1, and the aesthetic fits his "good shepherd turned avenging angel" backstory from KF2.

Arcames

Feb 19, 2010
forums.tripwireinteractive.com
looks awesome :D I'd fork out dosh for those any day!
Thank you. Ayee me too 💷
Loving the styles you got here.
Additonal suggestions are welcome!
That's some good stuff. I always liked the new Alberts over the "guy with generic voice" from KF1, and the aesthetic fits his "good shepherd turned avenging angel" backstory from KF2.
Agree. Shame that worn-out jacket stuck throughout kf2's lifespan, I'm hoping for actual cloth physics in the future.

Bubbl

Jan 4, 2015
Looks great, not sure if it could happen in KF2 this late into it's life-cycle given it would need it's own physics to be done any justice. But I would love to see this be Albert's look in the next installment whenever that happens.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
At first glance, that's not a whole lot different than the outfit he already has. But that's arguably even better because it doesn't feel jarring at all, while still bringing a lot of flair ! It doesn't hurt that I really like your style too : that's a slick-looking Alberts !

I also concur with Onion : Alberts quickly became one of my favourite characters in the game (and I'm not even believing in anything, meanwhile I'm a litteral punk and can't stand Ana...). I like both his Scottish accent and appearance as a priest turned vigilante. He looks straight out of a violent British comics of the 90s ! And with your long coat, he would fit the bill even more so.

Also, it's silly, but the fact you thought of accessories AND variations is a great touch ! Not many people seems to think about that. If you ain't working in concept art as of yet... Please try your luck !

SpartanSeth

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2021
This is seriously an amazing idea. I would buy a DLC outfit like this. Having the color variations of regular Albert's outfits would be awesome too.

A real shame we probably won't ever see something like this added, but my god, do I LOVE it.