• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I remember that from one of your previous posts. That's cool and don't get me wrong, I'm all for more weapons and ways to kill the other guy, but how would so many choices be implemented? That's a lot of variation for players to discern and understand the difference as well. By map? By role? By ammo box?

By role and also you will get more worse bottles and less better bottles.

Upvote 0
Or even obscure the crews vision (suppress?)

Well..
Molotovs against tanks works.. If:

You get the molotov ontop of the engineblock.. so the fire gets into the engine and burns out the engine..
If you somehow get it in through the vision slits or open hatches...

Throwing molotovs on the front of a tank would not work at all >_>

Upvote 0
What a pity!!! I want this weapons also for the normal gamemodes, not a big fan of the iom Mod. Sorry

The new guns aren't just simple reskins, they have differences from the others. Which means we have to script the weapons... so they get the IOM treatment, with the new recoil and whatnot. Makes sense, right?

Otherwise to have them in the regular game, they would have to be put into the progression system and balanced by Tripwire. This is not impossible; Tripwire has put community weapons into Killing Floor in the past :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Let us test the new update first. Before we speak about whitelisting.

I agree whitelisting would help a lot to make IOM much more popular, but it must be playable for everyone without big problems.

Tripwire will never whitelisting it when a lot of player have crashes or errors.
I never have had any problems by the way and iom is running on 3 different PCs.

IOM: fear the war :D

Upvote 0